Poll: What type of Girl would you most want to date?

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Treeinthewoods said:
Short term dating? Ditzy is better.

Long term relationship? Give me the best friend and damn it she better be intellectual as well.
Couldn't have said it better myself. However, I'll give a reason or two as to why I wouldn't pick the "everygirl" or the "sporty one".
Everygirl: I feel like I would have to change or pretend to to be with one of these, in short.
Sporty: The same applies here, plus I like sitting down on my ass now and then to play vidya games. Plus, I just plain don't like people who are obsessive psychotics about winning or at least competing. Gimme someone who can relax a bit.

darkonnis

Apr 8, 2010
sports ftw, why you may ask? i love being outdoors, i love watching dvd's too but being out n a motorbike or doing martial arts is the best way to spend the day!

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
A mash up of Everygirl, Best Friend, and Intellectual. Because that's the sort of girl I've got a crush on right now.

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
I'll go for the best friend. I like my partners to be be people who I can hang around with and enjoy myself around them.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I'm not really looking for a girlfriend, but if I where I would want the best friend type, someone who accepts me for who I am.

r0qu3

Jul 28, 2009
Treeinthewoods said:

Long term relationship? Give me the best friend and damn it she better be intellectual as well.
i second that...Everything depends on the duration of the relationship.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Treeinthewoods said:

She couldn't be my best friend if she wasn't intellectual in my case.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Currently involved with somebody who can beat me at most games, routinely outsmarts me viz. logic and ethics and has almost-impeccable taste in books, music and film.
She also models occasionally.

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
I would go for a completely different type:

The "Underdog". She's not the smartest, not the hottest and not the most mentally stable, but at least she's hot enough and smart enough to serve as a tool. Beware, such chicks tend to be really back-stabbing.

Or for another type, which is disregarded here:

The "nice girl" (aka the "secret slut"), a girl who tends to be innocent, but if drunk or high, she really blossoms into a total slut. Very handy and pleasant.

gl1koz3

May 24, 2010
It just can't be as simple as that. I'm very picky. Almost pedantic.

I've liked a few with traits to each category. But intellectual best friend would probably describe most of them.

Citizen.Erased

May 19, 2009
Triple G said:
The "nice girl" (aka the "secret slut"), a girl who tends to be innocent, but if drunk or high, she really blossoms into a total slut. Very handy and pleasant.
or aka the actual nice girl who gets taken advantage of by assholes when drunk or high.

Dodgy

Mar 23, 2010
Citizen.Erased said:
Triple G said:
or aka the actual nice girl who gets taken advantage of by assholes when drunk or high.
:)

Why do you think he's taking advantage of them? Nice girl turning into slutty girl is awesome.

Citizen.Erased

May 19, 2009
Dodgy said:
Citizen.Erased said:
Triple G said:
:)

Why do you think he's taking advantage of them? Nice girl turning into slutty girl is awesome.
Not when they're drunk and have no idea what they're doing.

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
From what you've listed... I would go with Intellectual, since thats sounded the least annoying...

But if I can pick my own... I would definitely go for a tsundere...

Dodgy

Mar 23, 2010
Citizen.Erased said:
If you're THAT drunk that you don't know what you're doing anymore then you're not able to be slutty anymore either. Then you're just laying there wondering why the ceiling is spinning.
I mean just a bit drunk to tone down the inhibitions and you're off. :)

Citizen.Erased

May 19, 2009
Dodgy said:
Citizen.Erased said:
If you're THAT drunk that you don't know what you're doing anymore then you're not able to be slutty anymore either. Then you're just laying there wondering why the ceiling is spinning.
I mean just a bit drunk to tone down the inhibitions and you're off. :)
yes let's just go tell that to all the girls who had a bit to drink and who got taken advantage of because they were acting 'slutty' and asking for it.

No, what you're saying is stupid and disgusting.