Poll: What type of Girl would you most want to date?

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
Would like an intellectual woman that was at least conventionally attractive, and into D&D. I had one, but she turned out to be insane, and bit me. Really. New girl thinks D&D is dorky, but hell, this one is not insane thus far.

bubba145

Jan 4, 2010
kickyourass said:
bubba145 said:
combo please. The best friend and smart.
You bastard, you stole my post give it back. But yeah a girl who's brainy as hell but is at least sorta interested in silly things like video games and Top Gear.
i belive i ninjad it

NerkySera

Aug 12, 2010
MoNKeyYy said:
So I was texting my friend and she said she was watching a show about turning girls who essentially like beer and sports and video games and whatnot and turning them into fashionista stylish "everygirl" types so they could get guys.
I've seen a show similar where they got them out of drinking beer and wearing really bad clothes, but I never heard of video games being a problem (although it's never helped me get a guy)

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
bubba145 said:
kickyourass said:
bubba145 said:
combo please. The best friend and smart.
You bastard, you stole my post give it back. But yeah a girl who's brainy as hell but is at least sorta interested in silly things like video games and Top Gear.
i belive i ninjad it
Isn't that what I just said? Ok no, it's not literally what I just said, but it's a lot more interesting to read then just "Ninja'd" wouldn't you say?

theklng

May 1, 2008
all of those choices offend me, because they're a pretty narrow selection. as with every multiple choice question, i would go with "other". i would also accept "other, please specify", but i would leave the specification box empty.

Dodgy

Mar 23, 2010
Citizen.Erased said:
And just what gives you that impression? The fact that my opinion does not match yours? It doesn't matter if I'm 14 or 40, if I slept with 1 person or 20 and you possibly having more experience than me does not make your more apt to speak on the subject. Do I need to have killed someone to speak against murder?
No, you don't have to have killed someone to speak against murder. But, to continue with your example here, I doubted in my comment that you know what murder is and what defines a murder. Hence, I doubt your experience with your perception of murder and your ability to assess when a murder has occured.

BTW, replace 'murder' by 'rape'.

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
I would like a girl that I can relate to.
I really don't mind if she isn't an intellectual just someone who I can talk all night and enjoy it.
But I'm not talking about bloody stupid ^^ Of course not! But I'm rather refering to a woman who can drink beer,play video games and talk about everything plus trust is a big issue with me.

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
Citizen.Erased said:
Triple G said:
Citizen.Erased said:
Triple G said:
The "nice girl" (aka the "secret slut"), a girl who tends to be innocent, but if drunk or high, she really blossoms into a total slut. Very handy and pleasant.
or aka the actual nice girl who gets taken advantage of by assholes when drunk or high.
Dude, that's a thing you can argue over. I mean, mostly the woman has no problems with sex when she's drunk or high, and for 99% of all cases, dudes don't raep drunk/high women, it's mostly consensual. And a woman who can't control herself when high/drunk, should lay off the shit. It's that simple.
Nice victim blaming, a very mature attitude to have. Also, good for you, pulling facts out of your ass!

Triple G said:
Said the mama's boy who has probably never been in such a situation to judge based on real facts and is pulling a fake feminism-light agenda here. Tell me, have you ever been drunk, and high on speed and ecstasy at the same time?
What I have done or not done is none of your business and I don't even see how your question relates to anything.

And my feminist agenda is very much not fake, thank you very much.
1. You say "feminist agenda" like it's a good thing, my enslaved friend.

2. How is what I said victim blaming and/or immature? Have you ever tried to have sex with a girl that is drunk? And I don't ask you because it's my business, I ask you because for our discussion it's crucial that you know how it's done. And even if I destroy the hopes of some people here, you don't go up to the girl, tear off her clothes and fuck her ASAP. The girl has multiple chances to say "no", and even if she's to drunk to speak, she can slap you in the face and that's signal enough for most people. And you can NEVER be so drunk to not be able to slap somebody or even do some spastic moves to freak the counterpart out and make it go away. How is that immature? Or is it just immature because I don't agree with your fantastic theories about how women are being oppressed, raped and cheated out of the fruit of their hard labor? xD

CouchCommando

Apr 24, 2008
Dated girls from the whole spectrum, settled on the intellectual type, seriously if your going for the long term, this or the best friend is the keeper.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
Bestfriend, because any girl that I would have anything in common with would automatically be intelligent, not into sports, and not be in the majority.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Nerd girl. Intellectual, goofy and doesn't find my taste to be that odd.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
EvilMuffin094 said:
Well my girlfriend is pretty much "everygirl" with a hint of "best friend"...so...

"Everyfriendbestgirl"? Haha xD
No no no, you want to date "Everybestgirlfriend".

I dare anyone to deny that.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
lee1287 said:
Sporty girls always get me. How can you not like a girl who can beat you in sports?
By that logic, I would like every girl, ever.
Citizen.Erased said:
Dodgy said:
Citizen.Erased said:
If she's drunk, she can't give consent. So no great sex. Rape.
So if we're both a bit drunk, we're raping each other. Nice one. You're not making any sense. Can't you make the distinction between comatose-drunk and tipsy?
Look, I'm talking about the whole drunk spectrum here okay. If she's tipsy, if she's had 5 drinks or she's drunk off her ass, she's still intoxicated and she CANNOT give consent.

You obviously don't agree so let's leave it at that.
Dude, I can't think of anyone else who'd agree with that blanket statement. So you're saying if some girl had ONE drink and felt a little tipsy (low tolerance, let us say), she would not be able to give consent? Even if SHE came on to the guy, AND he was a little tipsy himself? If the man is drunker than the woman, is she raping him? Can he get out of a paternity suit that way? :)

You're basically saying that all drunk sex, ever, has been people raping each other. I find that opinion completely and utterly without merit, and this from somebody who hates alcohol.

fullbleed

Apr 30, 2008
While inteligence is deffinately important in a girl, personality is more important so I'd have to go with the best friend.

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
I guess, I have to say the bestfriend.

Not that I do that whole heartedly. I don't have any particular preference, but I've seen myself gaining like for the cool-headed, half-arrogant, yet personality-wise deep girls.

In the end, I just want someone I "equal" as person, whatever that means...