Poll: What Will Your Skyrim Race Be?

Cj Vanek

Nov 12, 2010
Azure Knight-Zeo said:
I've always played as human (whether I wanted to or not *choughmasseffect*) and I was planning on using one of the more exotic races, if only I knew how to decipher which one on the poll was which.
PoisonUnagi said:
What's a kahjit?

I'll play a Khajiit first, then probably a High Elf 'cos I don't play them enough.
Khajiit are cat men and Argonians are lizard men

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
demoman_chaos said:
Kahjit berserker. Good starting agility so I can dodge and sneak when I don't feel like banzai charging.
Kahjits huh then do you perchance know why kahjits lick there butts?

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Cj Vanek said:
Azure Knight-Zeo said:
I've always played as human (whether I wanted to or not *choughmasseffect*) and I was planning on using one of the more exotic races, if only I knew how to decipher which one on the poll was which.
PoisonUnagi said:
What's a kahjit?

I'll play a Khajiit first, then probably a High Elf 'cos I don't play them enough.
Didn't you notice that I'm one of the biggest Morrowind fans on the site and I was pointing out that he'd misspelt khajiit?
-.-

Ibanez887

Apr 16, 2009
Ill choose my go to race for anything related to Elder Scrolls, BOSMER!!!! :DDD
Something about them is so awesome, especially when you boost marksmanship and alchemy to make killer poisons and to kill anything within 500 yards.
I love the smell of impromptu napalm in the morning....

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Breton. Always. Just really like thier racials.

For later playthroughs I may try a Nord or Redguard.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
liamlemon7 said:
demoman_chaos said:
Kahjit berserker. Good starting agility so I can dodge and sneak when I don't feel like banzai charging.
Kahjits huh then do you perchance know why kahjits lick there butts?
To get the taste of Kahjit cooking out of their mouth.

dark_mist34

Nov 24, 2009
Argonian. I don't know why I just really like playing them. Probably being a lizardman and the waterbreathing and poison res is cool and my favorite class is thief sneak arrow to the back of the head for the win.#<('-'<)

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Argonians for life!

Russian Lizards...

Am I missing something???

Why would anyone want to play as anything else??? EVER!!!!

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Hmmm I'll probably be Dunmer because they were the only race in Oblivion that I could make a decent looking male and female character. And I'll most likely be a ranged assassin.

Then I'll probably be an Argonian and see if I can create another blue Argonian because they look awesome with blue skin.

Also attention everyone. It is spelt "Khajiit", not "Kahjit".

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
IF I play it, I'm going Bretton again. They are a bit OP in the other games, and I doubt Bethesda will change the basic bonuses each race gets

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Redgaurds or high elves...screw Nords.

Here a Joke: How many Nords does it take to kill a dragon?

None, they're all too busy getting drunk on mead! LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
PoisonUnagi said:
Didn't you notice that I'm one of the biggest Morrowind fans on the site and I was pointing out that he'd misspelt khajiit?
-.-
My bad, tried to change it, but it wouldn't let me edit the poll.

Also, *checks drivers' license* Yep, I'm still female.

Cj Vanek

Nov 12, 2010
PoisonUnagi said:
Cj Vanek said:
Azure Knight-Zeo said:
PoisonUnagi said:
What's a kahjit?

-.-
Didn't know the first part and i quoted you to go with the other post by Azure knight and to hopefully get more people to notice the spelling by having it repeated for them.

Also I never wrote my answer to the question, Argonians FTW

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Skyrim may be home of the Nords but, I will be playing as a Dunmer. A left-handed Dunmer rouge.

ilspooner

Apr 13, 2010
white_salad said:
Argonian. Why? Because I want to be a god damned half human half velociraptor. Is that too much to ask for?
I'm with ya there! Go Argonians! :D