Poll: WHAT WOULD YOU DO

Jimtopia

Slaving away over a hot laptop.
Oct 3, 2008
I would run, hide, and try to find some other survivors. But not before breaking into my local hardware store and equipping some weaponry.

crepesack

May 20, 2008
uhh
id probably try to fight my way through
and do dangerous things and end up killing myself, better than being a mindless zombie.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Running is the obvious choice since zombies can't move with any real speed I would get away easily.

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
Equip myself. Quickly. Those without a good stronghold and the right supplies will die quickly.

watchman 2353

Aug 30, 2008
As all well prepared men, I have a zombie plan. My friend, a pilot, would take off at noon one week after the zombie invasion. I would use this time to gather supplies at my house. Using the plain, we would fly to northern canida, where all zombies would freze. We would survive there until we ran out of resources. Then we would try to make it down to new york, where there would probably be the most survivors.

guardian001

Oct 20, 2008
I would press the cap locks button, then post this in one of the millions of other "what would you do during a zombie apocalypse" threads, instead of starting a new one.

Then I would simply find the place nearest to me made out of the least amount of glass and the most amount of metal, and wait. or just walk away while the zombies trail slowly behind me...

Ismix

Oct 9, 2008
Easy question. First, I would make my way to the nearest Big 5, it's a sports store for those of you from Idontknowwherethehellthisisland, and take all of the guns, baseball bats helmets bows etc. for weaponry. Afterwards, i would use the shelves to make a barricade for the door and windows. It would be EXTREMELY difficult to get inside without a ladder, or say a bazooka since the shelves are on our side, so the people who came with me to big 5 would stay behind, and one would come with me to the mall, only 2 blocks away, and take food, clothes and such for supplies. Case solved. OH WHAT NOW???

newdawn

Feb 17, 2009
Hunde Des Krieg said:
Newdawn you really ought to lay off making all the new threads.
This is a website of opinions and i have the right to speak. thanks!!:)

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
newdawn said:
Hunde Des Krieg said:
You do, but mods don't like new members constantly making new threads, especially when they are mostly variants all on one topic, and have been done before.

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
newdawn said:
Hunde Des Krieg said:
This is true, but you've made three or more threads in the past ten minutes or so, many of which are either lockworthy or repeated material. Most folks don't like that, especially from newer members. In fact, it's best to post in other topics first, in order to see how things work around here.

newdawn

Feb 17, 2009
Michael_McCloud said:
newdawn said:
Hunde Des Krieg said:
This is true, but you've made three or more threads in the past ten minutes or so, many of which are either lockworthy or repeated material. Most folks don't like that, especially from newer members. In fact, it's best to post in other topics first, in order to see how things work around here.
i post a few threads in a short amount of time and stop for the day or two. I don't have all day to sit on the computer.

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
A while after the outbreak i will have escaped to the antartic leaving you fools to your doom, then when humanity is like "omg wtf we r pwned" I'll be like
"Now is the perfect time for me and my penguin army to attack, general pingu commence fire! Death to your treachorus spelling, prepare for the end of your almighty facepalm!."
Then i'll have a sea lion sing the doom song

PumpItUp

Sep 27, 2008
newdawn said:
Michael_McCloud said:
newdawn said:
Hunde Des Krieg said:
i post a few threads in a short amount of time and stop for the day or two. I don't have all day to sit on the computer.
See? You obviously don't know how things work around here. Most proper Escapists sit at their computers and chat with people they don't know until the wee hours of the morning.

Also, you can edit the title of your thread if you edit your original post so please change it to (no caps lock) "What would you do?" or something.