Poll: What's best on toast?

ShinyCharizard

Oct 24, 2012
I reckon vegemite is the best. It's... kinda hard to describe because nothing really tastes like it.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
...how can "butter" not be on this list? That is a travesty!!!

Anyway, it depends on what time of the day it is:

Breakfast: Just butta baby!
Lunch: Either Peanut Butter or deli meats
Dinner: Eggs (I realize that's a bit backwards but Egg sandwich's are the best!)

I suppose if you put a gun to my head and said that I could only have one thing on my toast from now on (and if I put something else on, I would be killed immediately): Eggs. It just works for all meals.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
tippy2k2 said:
...how can "butter" not be on this list? That is a travesty!!!
Why would you list that as an option at all? ...wait, are you suggesting there are people who don't put butter on the toast automatically? If so

I voted cheese. I like putting other stuff, but I can always go for cheese.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
DoPo said:
judo chop!
I was thinking more of people like me who put ONLY butter on their toast...

Is that weird? I always thought that was pretty normal...right? When it's breakfast time, all I want is a small slab of butter on my toast. I don't want it made...unpure by all those other toppings.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
tippy2k2 said:
DoPo said:
judo chop!
I was thinking more of people like me who put ONLY butter on their toast...

Is that weird? I always thought that was pretty normal...right? When it's breakfast time, all I want is a small slab of butter on my toast. I don't want it made...unpure by all those other toppings.
Ah, yes - I also like plain ol' butter only - warm toast and melty buttery goodness is a food that can, and probably is served in heavern. I just also like to put a slice of cheese, too. But not always.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
I put cheese and ketchup on my toasts . Breakfast of a boss . Bonus points if the cheese is melted .

Dead Seerius

Feb 4, 2012
Toast and honey is a pretty incredible combination. Even better with a bit of butter.
That's all I'm sayin'.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
Bacon always beats everything so its an unfair option

Nutella. That is all

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
My ideal toast is topped with either:

A. Sugar, butter, and cinnamon

B. Jelly and honey

or

C. Scrambled eggs and cheese.

So, basically, those. I've never tried bacon on toast, though. That might be a new breakfast experiment. I do adore breakfast experiments. :D

WoW Killer

Mar 3, 2012
Missing beans. And spaghetti hoops. And alphabet spaghetti.

And if any of that confuses you, you haven't lived.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
Nutella is pretty good. I also like Peanut butter and jam. Sometimes plain butter is nice, or sometimes I like melted cheese. I think variety is best personally.

lechat

Dec 5, 2012
butter and honey is a pretty win combo although i gave up the use of butter/margarine years ago
still had to vote vegemite cause australia represent yo