Poll: What's on your floor?

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
...The only things on my floor are the clothes I wore yesterday. However all my shelves and cupboards are complete messes. Can still find most things though. It's organised mess.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
There are two areas of my room that are kept in order. My dvd collection (ordered by genre and director) and my xbox games (ordered left to right according to how much I like them.)
The rest of my room is a mess, I can barely find clean clothes to wear sometimes.

vongola_mist_daemon

Feb 4, 2011
Its mostly cloths lying on my floor and most of them are clean its handy just waking up after two hours of sleep ( Anime and MMO playing) to get changed straight away for work

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
My wife would kill me if I didn't keep the floor tidy. My shed however is entirely taken up by a teetering pile of detritus that threatens to kill anyone who enters. Sanctuary! Sanctuary!

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Ermm... folders filled with notes that I'm using to do an assignment, some lyrics sheets, a plate, some shoes, and a belt. So nothing particularly exciting unfortunately, and it's all fairly tidy.

Seraniel

Jan 26, 2011
lol i can find anything on my floor :p all books that i dont have a place for anywhere else for example XD

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Oh shit, thanks for reminding me, there's Pizza under my bed from several months ago.

...Yeah, things are getting out of hand down there,

Rinji

Feb 9, 2011
A pair of socks and pants near my bed... that's all I have on the floor most of the time. Just in case someone rings my doorbell and wakes me up, I can put on my pants quickly. But that's about it, as soon as I wake up and put on my clean clothes, I throw the ones on the floor in the laundry basket.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
I know about where everything is, but the floor is filled with stuff: clothes, guitar, 5 kg weights, 20 kg kettlebell, empty bottles, cans, a case of beer, a huge military bag overflowing with stuff, power supply, espresso maker, a guitar, plastic bags, poker chip case, magazines, lighter, speakers...

I thrive through thrchaos.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Right next to me is a pair of combat boots, a pair of running shoes, a big ass knife (in it's sheath), and my laptop power cable. That's plugged into my laptop. The only other stuff on my floor is guitar cables over by my amp. I actually have a pretty clean room, amazingly.

Insert Comedy Here

May 22, 2009
My new shoes, unfortunately not business shoes, so I can't wear them for work tomorrow, a cloth belt that needs to be cleaned a cook book a disassembled drum kit that never really worked when assembled, and in about a minute, half the things on my bed. It's a warm night.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
I'm rather boring, so my bedroom (and house...) is pretty clean.

The mess on my bedroom floor currently consists of:
my pile of dirty work clothes
a bottle of Diet Coke
a pile of Etnies
various cat toys

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
SkyeNeko said:
So I'm a liar am I? I (barely) have anything on my floor, 'cause if I did my mum would probably kill me. Or at least turn of the power until I clean my room. D:

So... All I got on the floor is a box with some tyranid parts, a bag with some training stuff in it and... A floor lamp.

Napierdalac

Oct 3, 2010
Fools clean.. Geniuses master chaos.

In other words.. I've used every mm of wallspace for storage, so now i naturally have to stash it on the floor. But then again, i only clean if i have female company, and seeing that i live at home.. That aint often.

Not that my parents mind, but after the last girl, my mother could'nt look me in the eyes for a week.