Poll: What's the state of your Forum Health Meter?

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
If you're unaware about the recent addition, go to your profile. The meter is under your Profile Options. 5 infractions will earn you a Probation and another 3 will ban you permanently. It takes 6 months with no infractions for a strike to be taken off the meter, and 2 years of good behavior for it to cool down completely - provided that you haven't already achieved 'Level 8' and the Escapist has taken you away for a surprise party with the promise of 'Cake'.

Currently, I'm on Probation. 'Was quite surprised that so many infractions had stacked up. Good to know, I guess...

Edit: Sorry folks. Forgot the option for you good citizens. That would be the Level 0 noob, by the way. ;)

Edit Edit: Level Zero Model Citizens, don't take me too seriously calling you 'noobs' - it's partly as a joke (thus putting the term 'leveling up' in quotations) and partly to make all those who have been 'Probed' to feel better about themselves.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
This is weird. I just posted this and it's already off the Off-Topic Discussion Forum...

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
I'm pure as the driven snow apparently. But then I'm usually too verbose to get hit for a low-content post and I TRY to be polite to people most of the time. Operative word being "try". I'll probably slip up sooner or later... (touch wood.)

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
got 3 warnings, did not know about the 6 months to remove a level thing. seems a it much doesnt it? 6 weeks i could get but seriusly? 6 months? criminals go out of jail faster than that, lol.
then again, the dutch criminal system sucks:p -some murderers get away with good behavior after a year or 2.. lol

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Perfectly clean. I try to follow Wheaton's Rule. And recently, Spinwhiz gave me a new rule that I rather like:

"If it can be taken out of context, it probably will be".

I think I shall name this one "Spinwhiz's Axom"

So, that will help me be perfectly clear on any point I make before I hit the "post" button.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Next time I get into trouble, it'll be probation (so, currently level 3). As is, I've received warnings for a low-content post, an image-only post, and a count of being rude.

Luckily, I've also spread it over two years.

Furious Styles

Jul 10, 2010
I went straight onto probation after one offence and am still there, despite my probation period having ended

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Probation.

And I'm not drunk, Mr. Modzerrtors. I'm on my bestest behive..behave...behavior. I don't wanna go to forum jail!

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Clean record. I try to be careful to not ask any questions here in case they turn out to be stupid, or provoke any kind of controversial discussion. The admins here seem to get ticked off rather easily.

Matt-Sama

Oct 31, 2009
I'm on Level 2. Why? No fucking clue. Only started posting again a few days ago. I come back to this forum now and then.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
My record's completely clean, not even a single warning throughout my time here. Though I don't post a whole lot, and I try not to be a prick in my posts (and in real life as well).

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
Perfectly clean.
I just don't post all that much.
I think I just broke 1000 recently.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
trollnystan said:
I'm pure as the driven snow apparently. But then I'm usually too verbose to get hit for a low-content post and I TRY to be polite to people most of the time. Operative word being "try". I'll probably slip up sooner or later... (touch wood.)
OMG!!! He's talking about touching wood! He's talking about pleasuring his weenus! Give him a strike NAO!!!! J/K obviously :)