Poll: whats your favorite weapon??

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Pistol calibre submachine gun, they're just so cheap to make yet can be so incredibly valuable and effective in close quarters combat. And IF I was going into a gunfight, it's close quarters combat that I'd fear the most and for that I want full auto or at least semi-auto... that's kinda hard to do with a high power rifle.

Byr0m

Jun 7, 2010

Handguns - in particular the Beretta, simply because, IMO, handguns are much better looking, can be dual wielded effectively and are {relatively} easy to get hold of if you want one.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
RAILGUNS, CHAINSAWS, CHAINSAW LAUNCHERS, CHAINSAW BAYONETTES, DUAL BLADED CHAINSAWS, CHAINSAW GRENADES, CHANSAWS WHERE EACH LINK ON THE CHAIN IS A SMALLER CHAINSAW, A SILENCED NIGHT VISION CHAINSAW, AND THE BFG9000.

xAnarchysAngelx

May 22, 2010
Akimbo USP .45's or Akimbo Colt M1911's cuz akimbo makes you look like a bad ass
but other than that I would take a M4 carbine. short and light but "can hit the start butten on a washing machine from 900 yards"
p.s. that quotes from zero puncuation.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
If a weapon has to be involved I'd say melee over ranged any day. Not very survivalist of me I know, I just don't like the idea of shooting someone at a long distance without them having a chance. If I were to lose in hand to hand, it would be justified because obviously I wasn't skilled enough to beat my opponent.

robinkom

Jan 8, 2009
I agree with Byr0m's response. I have chosen handguns. The Beretta 92F is my particular favorite. That goes from seeing it used widespread in action movies when I was young to moving on the understand the mechanics and design behind it for real. Of course, I still maintain that child-like fervor for it. ;)

If I had chosen Assault Rifles, I would have gone with the Kalashnikov AK-47. The masses have been brainwashed to know it as the "ultimate bad guy gun" but it's a lovely and dependable firearm.

Zannu

Nov 18, 2009
Favorite weapon has to be swords! I'm not a fan of guns.

Specifically, scimitars. Do love.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
If I needed to make a safe choice, I'd choose an SMG/assault rifle. As far as melee weapons go, I like pole-arms.

Ithos

Jul 20, 2009
Sniper for range, blades for close and personal. If I have to go heavy on the firepower, I feel like I f**ked up somehow.

herpaderphurr

Mar 16, 2010
Probably (SUB)MUSHEEN GUNS. They may not have as big a bang as shotguns or lethal accuracy of sniper rifles, but they're just useful. They're versatile and powerful.

SlowShootinPete

Apr 21, 2010
Godendag! [http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/SlowShootinPete/goodday.jpg] That's Flemish for good day. An especially good day if you happened to be a Flemish peasant facing off against a French knight at the Battle of the Golden Spur. Guess who won that battle?

The Eggplant

May 4, 2010
The Sig Sauer P226 Elite. My own personal pistol, and a beautiful machine.

That said, I also have a healthy appreciation for the merits of unarmed and other melee combat. I've trained extensively in martial arts and dabbled in a few forms of sword combat, so they're definitely up there too. Honestly, I'm a fan of just about anything other than heavy assault weapons...if I need a minigun to clean up my messes, I've done something wrong.

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
In Halo I prefer the Rocket Launcher just because I'm weak and like explosions.

But in real life I like Rifles. I've gotten to shoot many rifles and my favorite to date is the World War II Russian Mosin Nagant

[http://www.wwiiguns.com/store/images/m1891_mosin_nagant_e_0702_396.jpg]

because of it's long range, lack of kick, and it didn't tear off a piece of skin on my thumb like the World War I rifle. XD

I just feel more comfortable feel that butt of the gun pressed securely and digging into my shoulder.

So I pretty much fancy the rifles in most games and would probably be a sniper.