Poll: What's Your Real Life Alignment?

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
So I've been thinking about the criteria of the different alignments in DnD and was wondering how people would characterize themselves and why? It's a good way to give yourself a nice honest self analysis.

So Escapists, what's your alignment?

Apologies if the neutral options got to specific.

I would characterize myself as Chaotic Good, I like doing the right thing and living by my own rules. I am repelled from doing mischievous, mean, or selfish acts. But I don't rat on people, I follow my own moral code (one that isn't forced upon me by say the law or a religion)

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
I like doing good, but chaos is my best friend when doing it. But it changes rather quickly, usually for a joke (my friends are usually horrified with what I say).

Chaotic Good sounds like the best bet.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
Neutral. I can't be arsed up to pick a side and stick with it. So much easier to cruise along the middle of the road and swerve in a random direction every now and then.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Neutral Good (leaning Chaotic?)

Act like a good person, help good people. That's it. Maybe break a rule here and there, but not everywhere.

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
Chaotic Neutral. Most of what I do doesn't fall under good or evil, and I have a pragmatic point of view when I'm not just doing whatever the hell I fancy.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I would say I'm close to true neutral. There are times where I'm good and times when I'm evil, same with being lawful and being chaotic.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Chaotic good best describes me, mainly because I love causing mischief, destruction and instigating alot. However I do find myself most of the time leaning towards doing the right thing and doing it. Why?

Because I have Jiminy Mutherfudging Cricket for a conscience!!!!

Get off my back you goody two shoes!!!

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Which one qualifies as "self-serving"? Everything I do is only in my best interest. The only reason I don't act completely unlawful is because it is against my best interest to be in jail. I'm in for me and only me.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Jiminy Cricket can go eat a dick. If I caught him in real life, I'd give him to my girlfriend so she could feed him to her pet snake.

I try, I really try to be Neutral Good (shades of Jules Winnifield), but deep down I'm as Chaotic Neutral as Screwy Squirrel.

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
Chaotic good. Basically, my life's 'motto' is more or less that you ought to be polite to someone until you've got clear reasons to be an asshole. There's nothing wrong with the latter every now and then, just don't open up with it. You wouldn't open up a boxing match by bull-charging your opponent, would you?

The Scythian

Jun 8, 2010
I am Omega said:
Which one qualifies as "self-serving"? Everything I do is only in my best interest. The only reason I don't act completely unlawful is because it is in my best interest to be in jail. I'm in for me and only me.
That would be Neutral Evil. And, dear friend, I am the same way.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Mozared said:
Chaotic good. Basically, my life's 'motto' is more or less that you ought to be polite to someone until you've got clear reasons to be an asshole. There's nothing wrong with the latter every now and then, just don't open up with it. You wouldn't open up a boxing match by bull-charging your opponent, would you?
Of course you wouldn't. Three hops and you'd take a body shot and end up on the canvas.

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
Mozared said:
Pretty much this.

Not an asshole, but when the occasion arises, it happens. Total fucking assholism.

That, and I follow my own morals and do what I think is right.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
I'd say Neutral Good but leaning towards Chaotic Neutral because of my pessimistic views and some other things that have happened in my life.