Poll: Whats your Skyrim character going to be like?

EboMan7x

Jul 20, 2009
Just curious, and I'm sure you, like myself, have been dying to talk someones ear off about your character. Personally I'm going with mostly stealth, but my main skill will be archery, and maybe a little bit of all the different crafting abilities.

And just in case you don't know, these are the skills
COMBAT: Smithing, Heavy Armor, Block, One handed, Two handed, Archery
STEALTH: Alchemy, Light Armor, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, Speech, Sneak
MAGIC: Restoration, Destruction, Illusion, Alteration, Conjuration, Enchanting

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Somebodys gotta say it so I might aswell... my skyrim character is gonig to look like YOUR MOM

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Same as I did with Oblivion probably.

Stealth style.

Sneak, Lockpick, light armour and speech I will focus on.

Don't think i'll go as far as I did in Oblivion and spend 2 hours crawling round in circles at the start to level my sneak up.

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
My character will be the great-great-great grandson of my Argonian from Oblivion. He will swing big hammers and kill people, much like his great-great-great grandfather did a long time ago.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
He's gonna have the biggest muscles ever. I will run around in the game all day flexing at people. At least if the character previews are any indication.

But seriously, it seems you can max everything if you put enough time into it. So I don't see a reason most people won't wind up doing that. I'll start with my usual build I suppose. Swords, shields, speech, restoration and lock picking.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Pretty much the same character that I played in Morrowind and (usually) Oblivion:

A Dark Elf Stealthy magic-user.
I might also use bows because they've been...fixed might not be the right word, but they do more damage, but it takes longer to draw back an arrow.

Dec 14, 2009
I'mma roll a sneaky, sexy, foxy, dual dagger wielding, bow using Bosmer.

Either way, bitches are gonna get some metal in the face.

werty10089

Aug 14, 2011
Definitely sporting out the iconic heavy-set Nordic axewielder on the first bout. A tyrannous rogue second playthrough, because pickpocket just seems like too awesome of a skill to turn down, obvious mage third time, and maybe a skooma addict or rapture-jesus afterwords.

nerd51075

Jul 18, 2009
I'll probably focus on One-handed, Block, Destruction, Restoration, and Heavy Armor, myself; I like to have the option to cut my enemy's testicles off, or melt their faces Raiders of the Lost Ark style.

Madskull

Dec 1, 2010
I'm going to make a Breton.. His birth sign is going to be The Mage and his special skills will be endurance and intelligence. I will choose Alchemy, Armorer, Blade, Heavy Armor, Conjuration, Block and sneak as my skills. I always like to go with a hybrid of all 3 classes just so I can be the leader of all factions and guilds :).. Of course if they include Umbra sword, I will have to get it for my Breton.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Well normally I play a good character, but... Dark Brotherhood. So stealth, bow and arrow now they've made them powerful, and manic murderer.

Don't know what race yet.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Argonian Assassin. This is my first Elder Scrolls game, so I plan to go with most stylish. Argonians always win there.'

I'll use a bow and arrow, dagger, one-handed axe for desperate situations, and Destruction/Illusion magic.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
Argonian with Thunder bolts and a huge-ass sword that will pentrate into people asses!

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
my first time around im gonna make a character that can sample all different kinds of attacks

he will have a longsword in one hand and use offensive spells in the other
as far as skills he will be part magic and part stealth

i have already planned my second character however
he'll be a mage, and i will try to go as long as possible without using a single weapon
only spells

mornal

Aug 19, 2009
First a generic nord warrior just because I like swords.

Then onto the more interesting things like assassin's and mages. Maybe this time a battle mage will be more practical / easier to make.

shasjas

May 18, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
I'mma roll a sneaky, sexy, foxy, dual dagger wielding, bow using Bosmer.

Either way, bitches are gonna get some metal in the face.
Yes please!

after that I will do a Gandalf type character, wielding a sword and a staff (as seen in one of the demos)

Doomsday11

Apr 15, 2010
Basically a battle mage So points in one-handed,Light armour,destruction and speech the second charcter will be a swarthy Nord So two-handed,light armour(what can I say I like be quick),speech and probally restoration though might switch that too lockpicking for fun.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
Stealth-orientated Argonian with Bows and One-handed swords for combat.

But I'll end up levelling everything to max, at least, I intend to.

CaptainTrilby

Jun 3, 2011
I'm going a Breton Battlemage. Swords, staves and spells. Mostly focus on Destruction and Alteration. If I can, I'll have an evil version, who just kills people and works for the Dark Brotherhood while another file will be a Mages' Guild goody goody.

Either that or a Khajitt highwayman.