Poll: What's your weakness?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I inherited my mom's sweet tooth. It is a tragedy. If you have candy in your house I will find it and I will eat it.

:(

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I have the most massive sweet tooth in the history of the world.

I don't often eat candy, but I can't stop when I do.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Uhh, my weakness is Bob Dylan. Hearing him causes me extreme pain as well as a loss of control, and then when I come to...there's blood everywhere and I'm being read my rights for some reason.

OH! You mean foods!

I haven't really decided, so I guess I'm a rabbit.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Salty. I lost my sweet tooth nearly a decade ago.

Potato chips, fries, peanuts, I soak it up like a sponge.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Acid.

Really I'm just terrible. I love salty foods, anything with lots of vinegar, and sweets (CHOCOLATE). I'm thankfully not huge on fatty foods most of the time, otherwise I'd be a complete mess. But the vinegar and the sugar are sure to be wreaking havoc on my teeth, wish I had dental insurance. I'm like 90% sure I have my first cavity.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
I like my food , like i like my women . Fatty!

I live in montreal and live off poutines . Especially the ones with bacon.

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
Out of the options in the images posted, I'm picking salty. In general though, I'd pick sweet.

The problem is, of course, that I don't like cupcakes. I've never really liked cake because it tastes to me like sort of rubbish bread that's been sweetened a bit, and icing on the other hand is too sweet, it basically just tastes like icing sugar, which is sweetness past the point that it actually tastes nice, like if you like salt that doesn't mean you'd enjoy putting a whole spoonful of it in your mouth.

Oh, also, inb4 someone mentions Cupcakes. I know a few people just stopped eating cupcakes because of Cupcakes, but it didn't really affect my appetite that much and it's been ages since I read the thing.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Fatty especially when my dad make great food like beef, poak, chicken and other tasty meats! It also the fact that I gain weight slowly (horay for my metabolism).
Sure I love sweet like cake, dark chocolate and ice cream but these days my teeth isn't as resistant to sugar acid as it used to back when I was a teenager.
Salt are ok but I don't eat salty food on a regular basis.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
I used to have a massive sweet tooth, but lately I've been preffering savoury. Good by sweet tooth, you where a good companion.

crazyarms33

Nov 24, 2011
Fatty! Looking up there at that picture made me hungry. Sweet doesnt do much for me and salty is just ok.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
My weakness is bicycle wheels. I spent £700 on a new set barely two weeks ago (E13trs on King ISOs, yummy).
Today I nearly bought some Tesla/CXray/Supra 30 wheels. Having just sold a set of NS/Pro 2s.

Sigh, not a happy wallet.

Couldn't care less abot food, see it 'n' eat it!

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
None of them really... though if I have to choose one then fatty. I eat when I'm hungry basically. I also really hate sweets. The only sweet things I genuinely like are soda and vanilla pudding.

Jarek Mace

Jun 8, 2009
FUCK. I clicked this thread just to say Kryptonite! God damn!
In which case, all three. My metabolism is insane, which means that I can literally eat in excess of 30 bags of crisps a day and not even feel it and not have it show at all. I may only be 17 (near enough) but my mother is 45 and has a stronger metabolism than mine. It's sort of a curse as well as a blessing.