Poll: When do you shower/bathe?

Firoth

Jul 14, 2010
Pretty simple, for added discussion, why do you shower/bathe at that time?

I shower when I wake up because my hair gets too greasy when I sleep, even just for a nap. No clue why. So, it's rather pointless for me to shower before I go to sleep, I'd just have to do it again when I wake up.

And, yes, there is a difference between showering at night, and showering before you go to sleep (etc). Not everyone has a normal 9-5 job or life.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
In the morning, when I wake up. The only exceptions to this is when I have to wake up extremely early, or when I wake up late.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
I shower whenever I have the time to do so. I prefer taking them at night, though, as it's rather relaxing to be under a warm shower of water before sleeping.

sam_savage1393

Oct 1, 2009
Wow, this is a very odd thread indeed.
Firoth said:
Pretty simple, for added discussion, why do you shower/bathe at that time?

I shower when I wake up because my hair gets too greasy when I sleep, even just for a nap. No clue why. So, it's rather pointless for me to shower before I go to sleep, I'd just have to do it again when I wake up.

And, yes, there is a difference between showering at night, and showering before you go to sleep (etc). Not everyone has a normal 9-5 job or life.
Wow, this is a very odd thread indeed. Are you trying to earn a badge or just REALLY interested of when someone bathes?

Ummm I don't get off work until six, then I eat and work on homework which takes up to an hour or so, and I may do some activities until I'm ready to shower... so I say I take a shower around 9:30 at night.

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
Usually when I wake up and after I work out. But it depends, sometimes I'll just wait until a convenient time.

Furious Styles

Jul 10, 2010
If I know I won't shower the next day I shower the previous evening. I usually shower in the morning, though.

Firoth

Jul 14, 2010
sam_savage1393 said:
Wow, this is a very odd thread indeed. Are you trying to earn a badge or just REALLY interested of when someone bathes?
Just random things I ponder (I have way too much free time). Also, I've had people be completely baffled as to why I would shower in the morning, them being under the idea it's gross to lay in bed all night, still dirty from the day. So, it makes me wonder how others feel about the connection to sleeping and showering.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Whenever.
Usually shortly after someone else has, so I don't have to turn on the hot water myself.

Strange topic.

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
The second I wake up, I can't do anything until I'm all showered and pretty. I'll go insane if I have to wait, while my greasy scalp infects my face.