Poll: When do you shower?

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
I tend to shower in the morning if I'm doing anything that requires a morning wake up the next day. This is most common for University Lectures and Work. The shower wakes me up. If I'm hungover/have been out drinking the night before I shower whenever I'm actually awake. During holidays and such I shower when I need it but usually it's still in the morning as a force of habit.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
The Lazy Blacksmith said:
Are you a morning person or do you wash at night? Or, do you wash yourself in the AM or the PM?
Usually in the morning, before I get dressed. That way I'm fresh in my new clothes.

The exception is the weekend, if I'm going out somewhere in the evening. In that case, I might choose to slum it in the morning/early afternoon and then take my shower in the late afternoon before getting ready to go out. I mean, I could shower twice, but that makes my hair frizzy, and I want my hair looking nice if I'm going out.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I take a shower every morning, and I'll occasionally do a quick rinse at night if it was a muggy day or I am going somewhere after a workout.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Mornings. I used to shower at night in high school because my sister would shower in the morning and we didn't want to have to wait for whoever got in first.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I voted both morning and night... but really it's every morning, any time I work out after the morning, and directly before heading to any social event.
...also sometimes after coming home from a social event, depending on how it went.

Not that "morning" means much to my schedule. I suppose "soon after getting up" would be more accurate.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Mostly I'll shower once in the morning and once in the evening after working out. Showering in the morning is really good thinking about how much you sweat while sleeping. If I'm not planning to leave the house I'll often just skip showering unless I get sweaty.

doggy go 7

Jul 28, 2010
I like sleep, and i like hot showers. when i'm tired and i go right into a shower at my normal temperature, it hurts my muscles. therefore, night shower for me

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
I generally shower in the morning, unless I have one of those days where I sleep until the afternoon. Like today. Goddammit.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Fappy said:
Mornings. I used to shower at night in high school because my sister would shower in the morning and we didn't want to have to wait for whoever got in first.
Ha, I showered in the track team locker room when I got to school for 3 years because of my sister hogging our bathroom. Between weights class, Track, and Theater I was at school more than home anyway. I didn't get home till 10:30 every night so an evening shower wasn't possible without waking up my Mom.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I generally wash before I leave the house, no matter what time of day it is.If I have nothing to do that day and spent a majority of it just lazing about - I wont wash. If I do yard-work, organizing, and proper house cleaning (anything that generally makes me feel dirty or greasy)- I wash after my work/chores, not before. I never really have a set schedule most days, so it depends on certain factors/activities.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Mostly at night, but when it's warm, I tend to sweat during the night. This is when I shower in the morning.

It's pretty straight-forward, I guess.

mgirl

Mar 29, 2011
I don't have a shower every day. Every other day. And I don't pay attention to what time of the day it is, I just do it when I have the time. Unless it's a bath. Ah, I love baths. That's an evening thing.

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
At night can't sleep if I feel dirty plus it helps me relax and unwind from the day.

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
I shower whenever I get the chance, but I drive long haul. Sometimes it's daily, other times I go a few days.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Morning, I like feeling fresh and clean when going out for the day. I don't get that feeling if I shower at night.

I also have long, think curly/wavy hair that's easier to look after when I shower in the morning.

Jun 7, 2010
Jonluw said:
I endavour to save water by, every morning, ejaculating in my hands and cleaning my armpits with it.

Other than that, I seldom shower.
Oh god, that was a helluva lot funnier than it should have been :D

OT: When I do shower (Yeah, i'm disgusting, yet unexpectedly still rather attractive, so i'm told) it's between 11:00AM and 12:30PM. But when school starts again it'll be roughly between 8:00PM and 9:30PM.

SEXTON HALE

Apr 12, 2012
Just about any chance I get really,though that still is'nt as often as I would like.
At most maybe three times a week usually less it varries.