Poll: Where are the Escapists distributed?

harvz

Jun 20, 2010
rural new south wales, australia.

kinda sucks to be a nerd here, we cant get past ADSL1 and game's prices suck. takes a life time to get any parcels and for some reason half the time, instead of taking it to your door, they put it into the standard post and it gets shipped off 200KM and back so ive lost a few new games that way.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Ogden, Utah, United States

Quite a nice place. Great skiing, if we would get any fucking snow, that is. It's currently raining outside, probably just to taunt me.

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
East border of the Netherlands. 2000 or so inhabitants and we don't even have a supermarket. Sigh.

xavi

Jul 1, 2010
Jedoro said:
Tennessee, U.S. and A.

Born and raised, but I want to puncture my ear drums every time I hear country music.
TRUE STORY. Southern Middle Tennessee, USA where beer and drugs flow like milk and honey.

skyojedi

Jun 10, 2011
I currently live in a suburb of Osaka, Japan, but in my heart I still call Houston, Texas, USA my home. Hopefully I'll get back there some day!

(I've been here in Japan for about 6 years.)

Badong

May 26, 2010
(South East) Asia, Philippines.

Not many Filipinos 'round here, which is good, since I've seen them in almost every foreign place I've visited.

Kilroy17

Jul 18, 2011
Arphaxon said:
Just the continent? Then Africa. And by the looks of it, I'm the only one here.
I'm from South Africa, Pretoria/Durban depending on time of year. So you are not the only one. I though I was too.

DVS Storm

Jul 13, 2009
I live in western Finland in a city called Tampere. Third largest city in Finland, but Tampere is not a city by EU standards since our population density is too low :(. Still an awesome place imo.