Poll: Where are the Escapists distributed?

BRex21

Sep 24, 2010
Born in Morden Manitoba, now living in Winnipeg, but I spent a good chunk of my adult life living in St. Louis Missouri so I'm just gonna say I live somewhere in North America.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
Alberta, Canada. My city just got its first snow of the year recently, I'm quite glad winter is here.

There are a few escapists who I know live in the same city as me, so that's pretty interesting. I've not met most of them though.

pilkman

Sep 15, 2010
The Wirral, Uk! Basically a little bit like liverpool except about 10x crapper, when I leave home I'm moving straight to France.

silent-treatment

Oct 15, 2009
Frostbite3789 said:
silent-treatment said:
California, USA. About an hour outside of LA. 45 on a good day.
So about four hours on a regular day?

Texas. The 'ole US of A.
LoL. It is so true it hurts. Luckily when I go I go to the outskirts, that's where my school is, and it is at worst an hour and a half. But get in the city on the 101 or the 110? Parking lot at 2 in the afternoon on a weekday.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
LeonLethality said:
Alberta, Canada. My city just got its first snow of the year recently, I'm quite glad winter is here.
Same city, completely opposite emotion. Snow is evil.

LeonLethality said:
There are a few escapists who I know live in the same city as me, so that's pretty interesting. I've not met most of them though.
I'll send you the visiting hours for the mental institution, feel free to stop in any time! Heeeeeeeheeeeeheeeeee.:)

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
South Wales, Wales, UK.

The Welsh land with lot of hills and Sheep... that we shag.

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
Ostend, West Flanders, Flanders, Belgium, Benelux, Europe, Eurasia, Earth, ...

Okay, that joke is just really old now, I apologize.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
I live in Cheapwaytogetahottopicbadgetown in the state of IdonthinkanyonereadsthepostsinthisthreadaslongasOPdoesntdeliverachartofsomesorttoproofmewrong.

Aeriath

Sep 10, 2009
Scotland, the best small country in the world. Oh wait, we dropped that slogan.

Because it was a lie. An awful, awful lie.

More specifically, I'm from Edinburgh but living in Glasgow. So I get to feel superior and loudly complain that the chippies don't have brown sauce.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
The troll state [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anml_1vv9ls], USA... middle of nowhere, though.