Aug 16, 2008
curlycrouton said:
ansem1532 said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Google image search.

/wit
Actually, mine is the frontman for the band that got me into music.
Green Day?
If so, that's how I got into music too.

Mine's from the Least I Could Do webcomic, tweaked for March Mayhem by Fanboy.
Yup. I realized I loved both "Time of Your Life" and "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" when I was a kid.
Then I realized they were by the same artist so I was all "Maybe I should give this music thing a try."
"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" Got me into music, and I realized that "Wake Me Up When September Ends" was also by them, and then I listened to Green Day and that's how I got into music.

As for my avatar. I honestly have no idea what it is or where it is from. I thought I just looked cool =D

A while ago, I edited it for VLR. Haven't changed it since =/
Green Day are pretty ace, I especially love their long, multi-part tracks. I really enjoyed "Jesus of Suburbia" and "Homecoming" when American Idiot was released waaay back. My favourite album of theirs still remains Nimrod though.

Also, I think the track that you call "Time of Your Life" is called "Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)".
Wasn't "American Idiot" released like five years ago?!

Also, My avatar is Vash from "Trigun".

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
My current one is Akira Fudo from Devilman, because this girl told me I looked like him.

This is my old one:

Hollow Ichigo

And here's my other one:

Griever

Mr_spamamam

Mar 4, 2009
i found mine whilst doing some research into a tattoo design. its now tattooed onto the top half of my back

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Mine is from VG Cats.com, a site that makes satire comics based on video games. My avatar is an original character that is seldom seen (I actually forgot his name).

Artemis923

Dec 25, 2008
Sporky111 said:
Mine is from VG Cats.com, a site that makes satire comics based on video games. My avatar is an original character that is seldom seen (I actually forgot his name).
HK-47. Shame on your poor soul.

Ardghal

Sep 30, 2008
Mine's from a paperback mystery novel called "The Bums' Rush,"
I just loved the styling of the cover, which sadly had little to no relation to the actual contents of the book. Probably would've enjoyed it more if the main character had been a suave waiter/bad-ass gumshoe.

Tich

Aug 13, 2008
My avatar is a drawn version of a representation of me used in a game, I didn't make it, although there are many more where tis one came from.

dragontiers

The Temporally Displaced
Feb 26, 2009
Mine's the Cyclops Kitty. Big internet story from a couple of years back. Actual kitten born with only one eye in the center of its head, died shortly after it was born. When my wife made me make a myspace page, all I did on it was collect pictures of genetic mutations like tis one, but this was by far the coolest and cutest I have ever seen.

The_Prophet

Sep 3, 2008
Nikolaus from a comic called Dampyr. http://www-en.sergiobonellieditore.it/dampyr/servizi/altripersonaggi.html If you're interested.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
It's Midna from Twilight Princess, because she's awesome.

Ironically, this pic is not taken from Twilight Princess, but from her trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I took the picture, and then uploaded it via one of the numerous Brawl pic/stage upload sites. The March-Mayhem stuff was done by Fanboy.

KittywifaMohawk

Aug 17, 2008
The person on mine is from on of my favorite animes Ruroni Kenshin. It originally says "ORO?", but I changed it to "VLR!".

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
I think its called Bleach Beat, and Im pretty sure its from a bunch of character designs that came with the first soundtrack. I dont know the specifics really, but its Renji from bleach with a pair of headphones, its also the avatar I use on Glowsticking.com