Poll: Where the hell did all these newbies come from?

ShotgunShaman

Apr 1, 2009
dududf said:
We were all newbies once, if they act like trolls, then they will be dealt with like trolls.

Until they do something stupid, consider them one of us and embrace them.

But I swear to god, if they make MW2 threads I'm going to kill them. Kill them all.

Here's my list of people who MUST help.

Furburt
Shewolf
Max The reaper.
Idealist commy
Neonbob
simulord
Eatmorebabies
the Soviet connection
And Wicky 42.

We will SQUASH the newbies, if they break the rules and make non stop repeat threads! :<

To arms my bretheren! :D

*Edit*
New Members have joined our ranks!

Jedmethis
Naheal
yersimapestis

Will more join the cause?
I may not be gonzo, but I've lurked long enough in the shadows to know how things work 'round these parts. Count me in.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
I can't say I enjoy it, seeing as most of them will create repeat threads, I'm just waiting for the explosion of 50 + "What's your Zombie invasion plan? LOL XD"

Bebosis

Jul 19, 2009
Well im still fairly new to the escapist and thus would be classified as a 'newb' round deez parts. But ive been watching videos on the escapist and lurking the forums for like 2 years.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
dududf said:
We were all newbies once, if they act like trolls, then they will be dealt with like trolls.

But I swear to god, if they make MW2 threads I'm going to kill them. Kill them all.

Furburt
Shewolf
Max The reaper.
Idealist commy
Neonbob
simulord
Eatmorebabies
the Soviet connection
And Wicky 42.

We will SQUASH the newbies, if they break the rules and make non stop repeat threads! :<

*Edit*

Jedmethis
Naheal
yersimapestis

Why was I not in there from the beginning? ;____;

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
HUBILUB said:
dududf said:

Furburt
Shewolf
Max The reaper.
Idealist commy
Neonbob
simulord
Eatmorebabies
the Soviet connection
And Wicky 42.

*Edit*

Jedmethis
Naheal
yersimapestis

Because you are the Dashing rogue, from whom goes solo, and attacks without being seen.

[/covering-my-ass-for-forgetting-about-you]

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
dududf said:
HUBILUB said:
dududf said:

Furburt
Shewolf
Max The reaper.
Idealist commy
Neonbob
simulord
Eatmorebabies
the Soviet connection
And Wicky 42.

*Edit*

Jedmethis
Naheal
yersimapestis

Because you are the Dashing rogue, from whom goes solo, and attacks without being seen.

[/covering-my-ass-for-forgetting-about-you]
Don't worry about covering your ass, I don't do buttsecks.

But my knife does...

Although I'll let you of the hook, because as they say..

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! *flies away*

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
I haven't posted much, maybe I'm a newbie. Anyway, who cares, the more the merrier I guess. And if they just make asses out of themselves they can be put on probation.

AWC Viper

Jun 12, 2008
dududf said:

Furburt
Shewolf
Max The reaper.
Idealist commy
Neonbob
simulord
Eatmorebabies
the Soviet connection
And Wicky 42.

*Edit*

Jedmethis
Naheal
yersimapestis

and i will help if need be.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
I'm considerably new, but the Escapist is a great place. Possibly the most intelligent community and there are people here who actually understand 'Opinion', which is more than I could say for the mindless worlds of GameSpot or GiantBomb.

wizzerd229

Man of many Ideas
May 22, 2009
i am kinda a in betweener, im not new, but not too old, but i think we need to help the newbies learn the law of the land, cuz i had to do it my self

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
dududf said:

Furburt
Shewolf
Max The reaper.
Idealist commy
Neonbob
simulord
Eatmorebabies
the Soviet connection
And Wicky 42.

OH, HELL NO.
Seriously, you want to talk about repeat threads? Talk about the beginning of the year. Talk about the time of March Madness. My god, it got so bad I stopped coming here altogether. It's been slowly getting better, credit to the mods for that. They keep warning me more than they used to though. Feel like they're watching me. HI MODS.
Time was, we had loads of crazy topics with long discussion/rant type posts in it. Was a lot of fun. But times change, Yahtzee blew up in popularity and March Madness made people sign up so they could be fanboys. You have to roll with the punches, but you can still find the debates if you look hard enough.
I also don't know who any of those people you posted are. Well, Max is that miserable guy who posts 50 times a day or something, neonbob is the whale nuker? commie has been throwing his weight around too and simulord sounds familiar. These people are still "newbies" in my eyes because they've only seen The Escapist before it became quite so repeaty. Still a great website, but it's been through a few ages. Especially considering you've been a member for like 3 months. :p

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Phoenix Arrow said:
dududf said:

Furburt
Shewolf
Max The reaper.
Idealist commy
Neonbob
simulord
Eatmorebabies
the Soviet connection
And Wicky 42.

OH, HELL NO.
Seriously, you want to talk about repeat threads? Talk about the beginning of the year. Talk about the time of March Madness. My god, it got so bad I stopped coming here altogether. It's been slowly getting better, credit to the mods for that. They keep warning me more than they used to though. Feel like they're watching me. HI MODS.
Time was, we had loads of crazy topics with long discussion/rant type posts in it. Was a lot of fun. But times change, Yahtzee blew up in popularity and March Madness made people sign up so they could be fanboys. You have to roll with the punches, but you can still find the debates if you look hard enough.
I also don't know who any of those people you posted are. Well, Max is that miserable guy who posts 50 times a day or something, neonbob is the whale nuker? commie has been throwing his weight around too and simulord sounds familiar. These people are still "newbies" in my eyes because they've only seen The Escapist before it became quite so repeaty. Still a great website, but it's been through a few ages. Especially considering you've been a member for like 3 months. :p
[dooms-day-arcade-quote]BWAAAAAAAAH ;)[/dooms-day-arcade-quote]

Got me in seniority there :)

I should cross Max the reaper off of the list, the whole him finally being perma'ed thing.

Best part about his ban?

The topic name he was banned in was "When will the beast just die" I got the giggles from that =3

reiem531

Aug 26, 2009
Last time I checked this wasn't 4chan. And for that I am glad. "Oh all the cancerous newfags are killing our precious random board," said Reiem in a mock whiny voice. "So many new people, it's soooo terrible that we're this popular."
The Escapist is a much better place to hang out, plus it looks nicer.