Poll: where were you 11 years ago: N64 or ps1?

Deathsquirt

Jun 13, 2009
Playstation all the way. N64 had some good games as well, of course, but there are so many classics on the PS1.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
quiet_samurai said:
Nazulu said:
quiet_samurai said:
The only thing N64 had going for it was Goldeneye and Ocarina of Time.
I don't think you know much about the N64 line-up. Ocarina of Time was ONE of the biggest titles released on the N64 (and the world) but there were many games equal or a lot better games than Golden Eye.

If your interested I'll tell ya.

I meant that as my opinion.... sorry.

Those were the only two that I liked. Well, Mario Kart was cool too.
Well thats a lot different then.

Shame though, Perfect Dark and Super Mario 64 are some of my favourite games ever made.

themightylebeau

Aug 5, 2009
N64 for me, Blast Corps and F-Zero X being 2 of the games I think I played the most. Wasnt a fan of Mario Kart 64 though.

As for multiplayer titles, we had Goldeneye, the original Mario Party (bring back Bumper Balls!!)and I remember playing a lot of FIFA too.

Though I do remember being incredibly jealous of Metal Gear Solid owners for a bit.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I was mostly playing PS1, though I kept myself entertained with an N64 while I was in the hospital. As such, Ocarina of Time will always have a special place in my heart.

Chuplayer

Aug 31, 2009
N64 was where it was at. Many good times were had with that system. The ultimate multiplayer console. It peaked with the THQ WWF games and Smash Bros. Four of us upstairs in my cousin's room crowded around his 13 inch TV screaming and laughing and trash talking, and I still haven't had a time in my life any more fun than that.

Asickorphan

Jun 16, 2009
neather I was on an Asain Pasific island barely play a Sega genesis (playing sonic pinball) a sad gameing story....

Connosaurus Rex

Jul 20, 2009
BOTH. I played a lot more than N64 though, but that might have been since I was FIVE. So it was all what my brothers played

Vimbert

Aug 15, 2009
I had a Nintendo 64, but frequently I envied PS1 owners for all the RPGs they had for the system.

Lemur_Ninja

Aug 6, 2009
I went for the N64 because I really liked the games for it, mainly playing Super Smash Bros. and Golden Eye with my friends.

THEMILKMAN

Jun 16, 2009
PS1, my parents never got me an N64...they also never told me that they loved me. But more impotantly, I never had an N64! (although I later played both N64 Zeldas on Gamecube) I was raised on Crash Bandicoot!