Poll: Which Assassin Would Win?

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
Matthew Valkanov said:
Whereas Ezio is just a whiny ponce who takes years to grow some stubble and some balls, and has to pay prozzies to get the job done. He may also be a bit slow in the head. I mean, in the first Assassin's Creed, Altair's costume might not have been the most discreet either, but at least there were SOME other people who wore similar stuff, so he could reasonably blend in. What's Ezio's excuse?
It's a tradition.

dday4you

Jun 11, 2008
this tread is hilarious, well done op
ot: ezio, cause he has the left button and could pull other assasin masters out of thin air. but in a straight fight,well, still ezio, cause he has better counter kill animations than altair

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Altaïr, it isn't even a question worth asking. He's a killer born and bred, he'd have no remorse about killing his deader. Ezio on the other hand has that whole human thing going on, emotions get in the way. Also have you seen Altaïr's armour? If that doesn't tell you he became a bad ass then I don't know what does.

Puzzlenaut

Mar 11, 2011
With Ezio, those squares aren't necessarily synchronisation; they are only health squares, as during the plot it is at times required that you lose some health.

With Altair, however, the bar in the top represents synchronisation. What this means is that Altair NEVER EVEN ONCE GOT HIT, EVER.

So with that in mind, clearly, clearly, Altair would destroy that whiny punk-ass Italian

OneNooneKnows

Jul 2, 2011
Voting on Altair, despite his issues with water.

More skill, he invented a lot of the things Ezio use to gimp things, like armor and double-blades. -And- the gun.

And such silly things as emotions getting is his way is unheard of.

Altair ftw. Always.

88chaz88

Jul 23, 2010
I get the feeling that Altair's story has never been finished. Apart from the acts in Assassin's Creed his full exploits have been a mystery. All we know is he's really, really important, especially to Ezio. I'd go with Altair, just because he has a more badass name.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I have two kittens, that are brothers, called Ezio and Altair, Altair usually wins because he is bigger. I don't know if that helps :D

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Altaïr - Simply because if Ezio kills him, it creates a massive space time paradox and everything goes all Back to the Future on his Italian arse.

HooterNanny

May 19, 2010
From a purely gaemplay perspective, I would pick altair, becaue, by the time I finished Brotehrhood, i was just getting my assassins to doa all my work, o rusing ranged weapons like the crossbow, whereas, going back and playing thae first game, i found that my sword fighting were a lot more important, so altair, seemed more skilled.

Anyway, it depends what the field was, say, a city, where they were hunting each other, a la brotherhood multiplayer, or a straight up sword fight.

On a different note, where's Desmond?

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Dammit, I just came off those two pony threads in Off-Topic forums now I can't stop thinking about MLP :mad:
Well, you know what they say, when in Rome decide with ponies:
Ezio wins

Hamish Durie

Apr 30, 2011
well since this is a game and when some1 in a game goes away for awhile and no word is heard he then comes back as a badass so i think altair would win

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Ezio because he has better gear. Even if you discount the gun his equivalent tools (hidden blade, sword, dagger, etc) are better made in reality. Gameplay wise Altair's blade is the best in both games but in reality Ezio's weapons would be better.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Honestly; where Ezio was more humane and merciful, Altaïr was just plain ruthless. Ezio had lots of dramatic moves; being a romanticus and having a flair for the extravagant. He didn't HAVE to twirl his sword, or stab the guy fifteen times in the head. It's all to make him look good and strong, where Altaïr just went for the jugular, or stabbed the guy in the chest and turned the blade once, so everyting inside'd be all screwed up.

Altaïr'd win, because he simply kills. Of course, this is when both are given a same sword or just go hand-to-hand.

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
i don t know about those two but the anonymous playing character in ultimate assassin 2 would win because people die when he waks past them...

Ironsouled

Nov 5, 2009
Everyone seems to be forgetting that all Ezio would have to do is jump in the nearest fountain and then Altair would be dead.

That and the better weapons, armor, healthier time period... Even barring the gun.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN!

*Moderator clears throat behind him*

I mean, well...Altair; Master Assassin, invented everything, and trained since childhood. Everything I could say has been said. Definitely Altair.