Poll: Which console has the best exclusives so far?

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
RAKtheUndead said:
Deslayer101 said:
imo PC
yeah i may be a PC fanboy, but there are some exclusives (WoW, starcraft etc.) and some more to come Diablo III and Starcraft 2 for example
PC actually has thousands of exclusives - they're all just old, though, or made for niche markets. Flight simulators, racing simulators, 4X games, et cetera.
I think this thread is poking at modern exclusives, but that can only be implied.

Hehe. Like I knew, Fallout DLC was timed, like everything else.

What happens in the past, can be used to determine the future.

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
im gonna say ps3 because it has uncharted, resistance, infamous, ratchet and clank, killzone 2, MAG (eventually), and probably others that i dont even know. and dont say that x-box will get MAG too, because the x-box cant process that many things at once, 256 people at once.

and im not a fanboy, i like x-box, and i like halo and all that, i just like ps3 better.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
XBOX360 and PC. Say hello to Strategy Games Oh yeah I hear a flame war coming!

szs0061

Mar 21, 2009
G0li4th said:
Legend Spears:
X-Box 360, that's it there's no argument and anyone who thinks otherwise is just kidding themselves.

Fable 2. Gears of War 2.
And Halo 3 will most likely be coming to Windows 7 in MS usual trick.
Not exactly an outstanding list of quality exclusives.

So what! A game that is call exclusives is relise in the firs day not a year later. You may get it soner on your pc be it will be hack! So it not exclusives!

And XBOX 360 belong to microsof so it normal that they are relise on Windows, dont you tink that they want to make money!!!!
look i understand if maybe you dont speak english but at least try to put something that kinda looks like it might be english down and if you do claim to speak english the please take a lifelong vow of silence also learn to use the quote button

cptjack42

Mar 16, 2009
Deslayer101 said:
imo PC
yeah i may be a PC fanboy, but there are some exclusives (WoW, starcraft etc.) and some more to come Diablo III and Starcraft 2 for example
Perhaps I voted too soon. How could I forget about the almighty Starcraft 2?!

Well, 360 still has the best until it comes out.

Kstreitenfeld

Mar 27, 2009
mikecoulter said:
Yay, yet another possible flame war.

PS3: We have more power!

360: We have a better library of games!

Wii: Ours is a lifestyle choice!

PC: Ours has more updates and mods!

Yet all are just fine for gaming :)
Um, Actually PC has the largest library of games and is the most powerful (most expensive too though).

-edit-
Ok I just noticed you said "better" instead of "largest".... but you get my gist.

joystickjunki3

Nov 2, 2008
I'd go 360. Live Arcade and its exclusives are the main reasons why I bought a 360 instead of the Wii or PS3.

gjkdioepppp

Dec 7, 2008
TheBarefootBandit said:
As a Fallout 3 fan and PS3, it gets to me that Microsoft have got exclusive rights for their expansion. What a $%&*@!!!
Just Counting the days till' June.

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
Even though Uncharted and MGS4 are two of the best games I have played in a long time, I would still have to side with the 360, if only margainally so.

I also happened to enjoy Lost Odyssey more than any PS3 exclusive RPG to date (all two of them), so I hope Sakaguchi-san will continue making games not named Blue Dragon for the 360...

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
Currently the PS3 has inFamous so i wil go for that now. But before that I would have picked either the PC or the 360

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
I'd be inclined to say none of the consoles has a catalog of ZOMG MUST HAVE exclusives.

AtLeastImNotFrench

Mar 20, 2009
Indigo_Dingo said:
LewsTherin said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
Kstreitenfeld said:
PC has the best RTS, FPS and MMORPG exclusives.
Actually, the Wii currently has the best RTS and the Ps3 has the best FPS.

And the Ps2 has not only the best Hack and Slash, with the best of those being exclusive to the Ps3.
Eh?
This is gonna get really sticky here, but to the best of my knowledge, as it has lacked a real stand-out RTS title for a couple of years, Pikmin means the Wii has the best real time strategy.
Eh?

Time Travelling Toaster

The Toast with the 'Tache
Mar 1, 2009
It depends, the 360 has the best FPS (general opinion: Halo 3), the PS3 has the best stealth MGS4, and the wii has .... ehm ... I'll edit when I pull something out my ass :)

Neotericity

Legal Assassin
May 20, 2009
D_987 said:
*sigh* yet another thread deliberately trying to cause flamebait - heres the reason why you can't determine which consoles have the best exclusives:

BECAUSE ITS SUBJECTIVE!

I mean, what were you thinking when you made this thread - was it made for badges because you knew people would respond to the flame war, its mind-boggling...

I'm sure the usual 3 or 4 PS3 fanboy's will come here and spam the thread with inaccuracies or opinion whilst the rest of the population goes on about the PC/360 in the same manner...

In terms of games that I enjoy it would have to be the 360:

. Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery, Mass Effect, Fable II and Star Ocean the Last Hope are all exclusives - whilst on PS3 the only games I wish to own are Valkyria (spelling?) Chronicles and (possibly) FF13 vs.

Go reason and logic, multiplatform rocks!

mikecoulter

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kstreitenfeld said:
mikecoulter said:
Yay, yet another possible flame war.

PS3: We have more power!

360: We have a better library of games!

Wii: Ours is a lifestyle choice!

PC: Ours has more updates and mods!

Yet all are just fine for gaming :)
Um, Actually PC has the largest library of games and is the most powerful (most expensive too though).

-edit-
Ok I just noticed you said "better" instead of "largest".... but you get my gist.
It was an example of a pointless flame war....

CenturionRyan

May 23, 2009
It's close between the PS3 and 360. I think it all really comes down to personal opinion, and what genres you prefer.

There's nothing quite like Fable 2 on PS3, (yet) and there's nothing quite like MGS4 on 360. (yet)

I just picked two random games, by the way.