Poll: Which diablo 3 Class Are You Playing?

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
Diablo 3 comes out tomorrow (meaning tonight at midnight) and i dont know about you, but im still slightly torn on which class to play. never been big on magic so witch doctor and wizard are out, and the barbarian seems kinda boring. im heavily leaning toward demon hunter or monk but still havent made up my mind.

so im curious, if youre going to be picking up diablo 3, which class are you planning on playing (or rather, focusing on, since im sure most people who play it will be trying out every class)?

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
I prefer to start with a solid magic user, so quite the opposite. I'm looking between the witch doctor and wizard, leaning towards wizard.

yundex

Nov 19, 2009
Wizard to start. I always like to gear up melee characters later on. That, and I don't feel like chasing mobs around.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
damned if i know I'll wait till it lets me play before i decide. but i'm looking at the demon hunter or wizard

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Definitely Demon Hunter. Adds more somberness and ominousness to the interactions within the game, in my personal opinion.

Also, who doesn't like rapid fire duo-crossbows? :D

AppleShrapnel

Jan 2, 2010
I lubbed my witch doctor, Twigleef. :3

By the end of beta I could lob jars of attack spiders, conjure exploding acid toads, summon a stream of flaming bats... not to mention my pair of zombie dogs. :B

Monk was fun, too. A bit more visceral and kinetic... if I wasn't such a fun of pets, monk would probably be my main.

Sorcerer(ess) felt kinda weak. At first anyway- I'm sure they get more face-melty later on.

Never got around to the barbarian or demon hunter, so no comment on those.

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
If only I could wield a 2H 'sward' (in memories of Oren), I would totally roll a Demon Hunter and pretend to be Gatsu! :)

Guess it's barbeline for now, I mean barbarian.