Poll: which fetish is stranger?

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
PatSilverFox said:
zehydra said:
Furry is weird as hell, but it's just animals screwing instead of humans.

Vore is just a completely non-sexual thing being taken in a sexual way.
*shrugs*
What about sado-masochists? That isn't sexual but it can be.
they're also very strange.

YukoValis

Aug 9, 2008
reg42 said:
YukoValis said:
Furry isn't really a fetish.
yeah it is.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fetish
No it isn't. Furries aren't magic, it's certainly doesn't command unquestioning respect or devotion even by some of it's members, and not all furries use it in a erotic fashion.

JoyBoy1

Apr 21, 2011
hello i am the friend mentioned and i do believe that i have won the arguement and though i have nothing against this fetish i just find that it is extremly disturbing due to the harm and way that this fetish is expressed

also YukoValis is right not all forms of furries are fetish ijust find it as a different form in which to express myself in ways that most dont understand

oh and the furry suite is just cause it looks cool and ill have to wait on that anyways

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
YukoValis said:
reg42 said:
YukoValis said:
Furry isn't really a fetish.
yeah it is.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fetish
No it isn't. Furries aren't magic, it's certainly doesn't command unquestioning respect or devotion even by some of it's members, and not all furries use it in a erotic fashion.
I was talking about the sexual point specifically. I agree that if we aren't talking about sexuality then it's not.

wiggler

Nov 11, 2010
If you fantasise about something chances are if the oppertunity confronted you then you would take that chance. And I am totally within my right to think vore is totally messed up as a result

Sejs Cube said:
Waving the flag of moral relativism is adorable and all, but no, the last sentence wasn't a joke.

Vore makes a fetish of an act that, by its nature, involves the death of one party or the other. Eating and digestion is not a survivable process. Vore is in essence a snuff fetish with some additional bits stapled on. I am entirely comfortable calling that horrible.
This guy wins the thread.