Poll: Which fictional game army would you join?

Undeleted

Jul 29, 2009
Probably Haven from the HOMM series.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY_AbBCzHT4
Righteous.

edit: that or Bretonnia from Warhammer Fantasy Battle. The Empire from the same game is pretty cool too

Hotfoottfox

Aug 3, 2009
Not many choices, but hey.

I chose SOLDIER because I felt like it. I don't know.

Yell at me because I've never played Halo, or Mass Effect, or... a lot of games, really.

I'd like to be a mage...

EDIT: I would be a Nobody or a Heartless in Kingdom Hearts too. Don't know why, just cuz.

Fortesque

Jan 16, 2009
The Blue Mongoose said:
The Black Templars. (There are 40k games!)

For the Emperor!

Christemo said:
Fortesque said:
If it was there, id join the Ultramarines. Greatest chapter of Space Marines. Defenders of Macragge.
y´know dude, they dont have that title. the 1st chapter, The Dark Angels, carry that title as far as i know.
Before the Heresy, The Emperor's Children were his favoured Legion, hence why they had his heraldry. The Luna Wolves/Sons of Horace had the most impressive list of conquests. The Imperial Fists (I love you Dorn) were considered the best at defensive siege warfare. Night Lords excelled at terror tactics. White Scars at swift surgical strikes. Alpha Legion at misdirection and infiltration... I could go on...

The Ultramarines were... um... boring. Gulliman came up with the Codex Astartes... But the AWESOME armies don't follow it... (see Dark Angels and Black Templars).

Each Legion had its strengths and weaknesses. Ultramarines were the most stable... but had nothing AWESOME.
Well I only like the Ultramarines because I love the color scheme. The blue, gold and black look great together

YuheJi

Mar 17, 2009
Probably the Human Systems Alliance. A higher chance of survival compared to some of the other options.

CAB_IV

Oct 15, 2008
I wish some REAL armies were on here, like the GLOBAL DEFENSE INITIATIVE! GDI for the win! (suck it nod!)

anyways... i went halo, because thats what i'm used to. I'm pretty sure spartans and elites are the best individual soldiers on the list.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Aw... I wanted to be in the brotherhood of steel. Well, from your list, the human systems alliance. I just want to be in the non-racist/non-xenophobic part (if there is one).

Oisnafas

Jan 5, 2009
I was really hoping for a Brotherhood of NOD choice, but failing that, I'd settle for the F.E.A.R. teams.

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
Ooddude said:
Where is BlackWatch also?
Oh yes so we can hunt some infected and drink beer. But as much as I love the BLackwatch I think I'd rather kick ass as an Astartes with my chainsword and bolter. IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR!!!!