Poll: Which game are YOU getting/got this november?

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
Halo Anniversary, MW3, and Skyrim from that list alone. Going to have to play them over a long period of time since I'm still not done with Gears 3 and NHL 12.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Togs said:
You forgot a pretty important one from that poll Holmes.

I am of course speaking of Saint's Row The Third.
Agreed.
I am getting Batman Arkham City, Saints Row The third (I kinda already bought that 4 months ago), Skyward Sword, Professor Layton Last Specter (November release here), Sonic Generations and possibly L.A. Noire. Yeah, this is a great month for game releases and a bad month for school...

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
Assassin's Creed Revelations, because I want a deep story as well as fun gameplay, and Saints Row the Third because Rickshaw battles.

I'm going to have a fun November. :D

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Saints Row: The Third.

And shortly after getting it, my mind shall explode from the funsanity of it!

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
Already have Skyward Sword on special pre-order, when my finances get better I was hoping to dive into some new and different games my friends don't already have.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
I bought BF3 and Sword of the Stars I just before November. The former is still in its wrapper, as the latter has completely swallowed two weeks of evening gaming. I just thank jeebus that I didn't discover it during my Uni years...

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Well... Minecraft is going to be released, So I'll go with that, because that's the only one I'll get for certain (already have it)

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Skyrim. I'll probably end up getting some of them later for christmas.

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
Getting my hands on Skyrim and Saints Row the Third this November. At least. ^.^

Gonna be a good month.

Magikarp

Jan 26, 2011
Skyward Sword. As great as skyrim seems, it just can't compete with my need for Zelda.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Togs said:
You forgot a pretty important one from that poll Holmes.

I am of course speaking of Saint's Row The Third.
You forgot the most important.

The most.

Poll is null and void. Go home, everyone.

kazeryu

Jun 8, 2011
like I said in the last 5 polls I go for Skyrim because that's going to be the best game of the year

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Where is Saints Row the Third?

Other than crazy sandbox fun, I'm also getting Skyrim and maybe Revelations (if Five Eight was telling the truth)

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Skyward Sword most.

Bought Uncharted 3 already, have Arkham City pre-ordered on PC and will likely buy Skyrim on launch day.