Poll: Which game are you looking foward to most

TCPirate

Dec 1, 2009
DirtyMagic said:
Well, Skyrim obviously.

But for me, Saints Row 3 is in solid second position.
I've got a big damn woody for those games.
I second this. Shame the collectors edition is £130ish. Wish I could afford it :\

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Still hoping guildwars 2 will be out this winter, against my better judgement.

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
Hah, the ONLY game up there I'm even going to lay my eyes on is of course Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Games not on the list I'm going to get: Dead Island. Why? Because zombies.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Dark Souls is probably my most anticipated at the moment. I'll wait and see for Skyrim as I hated Oblivion, but loved Morrowind :/

Uncharted 3 also.

Evil Top Hat

May 21, 2011
*predicts that skyrim will have a massive lead*

EDIT: Oh, what a surprise.

God knows how many units that game's going to sell.

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
of the list i will only get skyrim
the rest is meh

but the REAL game i am looking forward for 4 years now is Mirror's Edge 2
i won't give up hope

CRRPGMykael

Mar 6, 2011
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Batman: Arkham City, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Hitman: Absolution are so far the games I'm looking forward to the most.Note that they were all shown at E3.

geezah91

Feb 17, 2010
The lack of LOTR: War in the North in this thread is astounding. Coming at a close 2nd is AC; Revelations

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Can't play most of what's coming out, so... Devil Survivor 2.

Oh wait that's out and I'm playing it right now. Yaaaay. In that case, next Touhou game, I guess. A week or so till release.

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
I'll have a bunch of games to play when I get back home in late November from my semester abroad in Australia and I'm sorta taking it one release at a time starting with Resistance 3 then onto Arkham City, then Battlefield 3, then Uncharted 3, and finally COD: Modern Warfare 3. But if I had to pick a game out of that bunch that I am looking forward to the most, I would have to go with Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Arkham City because of the story tied to it. I may not even buy the game on launch, but I look forward to the experience it brings.

Granted, I know I'm buying Skyrim on day 1 but I'm not as hyped for that game.

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
Batman Arkham City, then Mass Effect 3, than The Old Republic, and then Saint Row 3...

Am i the only one who have only contempt for the Elder'S scrolls serie?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Episode 3
or Skyrim (seeing as how EP3 gets delayed every time somebody makes a Gabe Newell fat joke)

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Skyrim without a doubt. But I'm looking forward intently to Saint's Row 3. It might be good, or it might be terrible. I hope it's the former.