Poll: Which Game/s Are You Shelling out For This Month?

TheSchizoid

Oct 28, 2009
Wish I could vote for more than one. I have inFamous and Duke pre-ordered and I want Alice.

4RM3D

May 10, 2011
Out of the OP list nothing seems interesting and most likely half of them are gonna suck.

Also you forgot The Witcher 2 (depending on which part of the world you live in).

I'm gonna put my money on The Witcher 2 if I was buying anything.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
This month? Nothing really. The first release I'm interested in is Dark Souls in October. Man, that's a long way off...

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
None. I'm cheap as hell, so I buy games when they've gone down in price. A few of my friends get games new, though, so I've played the new Mortal Kombat, and will probably be getting it eventually. Alice looks awesome, even though I haven't played the first one, so I'll probably be picking that up eventually.

Actually, what I'm planning on buying sometime this month is either Dragon Age: Origins or Final Fantasy XIII. ...Yeah.

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
I pre-ordered Alice. I have the original and really never expected another one after 11 years. At this point I am just hoping I did not waste what little money I have for entertainment but it looks stunning.

LiquidGrape

Sep 10, 2008
Eventually, I'll probably get Alice.
Eventually. As in not this month.

I buy at most two new retail games per year, and I have my eyes set on Human Revolution more than any other title released in 2011.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
I've pre-ordered Madness Returns. Also, This is pretty late, but i'm saving up for Portal 2.

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
If I can get a second job sometime this month, I might just end up getting Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. Of the games listed in that poll, only Street Fighter is of any interest to me (never owned any of the previous versions), but I'll wait for the inevitable Christmas sale on Steam before getting it.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
No 'none' option, huh? There's not a lot of games I'm looking forward to until the 3DS gets it's shit together, unfortunately.

beema

Aug 19, 2009
None, couldn't be less interested in any of those, with the exception of Duke Nukem (I'll see how I feel about it after I play the demo).

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
Ocarina of Time 3DS. I need something to use that console for. :) Ideally, I'll also be able to get my hands on Alice, but as I'm hoping to start a new job soon, kinda holding back on that until I have more money.

DerpyDerpyDerp

Mar 27, 2009
F.3.A.R. for me. I am not terribly interested in any of the games, but me and my friend can pretty much make any co-op game fun, so we'll probably just pick up two copies of that and wait for the end of the year releases to come by.