Poll: Which Game should I buy? (not skyrim)

x-machina

Sep 14, 2010
I am sure Skyrim is great and all, but I'm going to wait a little while to pick it up. In the mean time, there are plenty of high profile releases to keep me occupied. Which one would you recommend?

Eofofo

Aug 22, 2009
I have about 4 or 5 friends who have said great things about Batman: Arkham City. Arkham Asylum was a damn fun game too, so my recommendation is that.
Or you could just get Skyrim now, because seriously Skyrim is amazing

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Out of that list, the only one i currently own is BF3, so thats all i can recommend.. the single player isnt great but the multiplayer is probably the best and most fun ive had..well since BF2.

redmoretrout

Oct 27, 2011
I pretty biased because I haven't played most of those games, but Uncharted 3 is great. I played Saints Row briefly and it's exactly what you expect. Dumb fun, but the driving kinda felt weird.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
I'm a big AC fanboy so I obviously recommend that. From experience I can also say Batman: Arkham City is more than worth your money. I would advise you to stay away from BF3, at least until the price drops. It's ok, but not all it's cracked up to be.

Edit: Again, as a fan here... How about MW3 or Halo: CE Anniversary?

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Batman or Saints Row.

I haven't played Saints Row yet, but Batman was one of the best games I've played all year. If you liked Arkham Asylum, you'd like Arkham City.

ranyilliams

Dec 26, 2008
I would say Batman, i have heard so many good things about that game.

Or ya you could go get skyrim, because it is as good as everyone is saying.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
If not Skyrim, then either Arkham City or Saints Row 3. Flip a coin between slightly wacky and off-the-rails wacky.

Excelsior789

Nov 15, 2011
If you enjoyed Arkham Asylum, then you can't go wrong with Arkham City. One of the most common arguments against this game I hear is that it has no replay value and this is just not true. Taking into consideration the amount of content offered by other titles being sold for the same price, Batman: Arkham City feels like a steal.

Spydercake

Oct 29, 2010
Hard choice for me, between Arkham City and Saints Row, so if your looking for Over the top comedy, go with the Saints, if you loved playing through Arkham Asylum, your best bet is with Arkham City.

longboardfan

Jul 27, 2011
None of them. Wait for the price drops and buy used.

I recommend Tell Tale Games Sam and Max series instead. Though if you are the twitchy adrenaline bro dude that needs explosions instead of story, I'd suggest the Batman game because its gameplay and story are both excellent.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Wait for Twisted Metal to come out and buy that instead, or the FO:New Vegas ultimate edition once it comes out

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
You should be a cool guy and get Sonic Generations.

Or, you can be a not cool guy and get something else.

So, the choice here is really, are you cool or are you not cool?

Wolfwood1203

Sep 4, 2011
I vote Arkham City. It's just so much fun picking off thugs one by one while the survivors get more and more terrified.

Azure Knight-Zeo

Jun 7, 2010
I haven't played any of these games yet, but Batman is the only one that I will in the future. Maybe Saint's Row: the Third if my brother gets it.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
x-machina said:
CD-R said:
What plaform are you using? PC, 360 or PS3.
I have a PS3 and a great PC, so I'm pretty flexible
Battlefield then. The single player sucks, but you should ignore it (no matter what DICE/EA say) and think of it as a multiplayer exclusive like Enemy Territory or TF2 or indeed a Battlefield Game.

blizzaradragon

Mar 15, 2010
I say go for none of those and pick up Sonic Generations instead. It's getting great reviews and is giving the blue blur the revival he desperately needed. Plus it's $50 brand new, so you're saving yourself at least $10 that you could use for some awesome gamer munchie food or something :p

If you don't want that then I say go for Assassin's Creed or Saint's Row. Or if you somehow manage to get a Wii then screw everything I said and get Skyward Sword instead.