Poll: Which game that is NOT OUT are you NOT GOING to get.

agentorange98

Aug 30, 2011
i literally cannot stand the assassin;s creed series. Even something like MW3 i might get for zombie maps with pals and maybe if I someday purchase and update a PC despite their obsolete nature (fnar fnar) I might consider getting Star war TOR but honestly fuck assassins creed hate all their games

craftomega

May 4, 2011
agentorange98 said:
i literally cannot stand the assassin;s creed series. Even something like MW3 i might get for zombie maps with pals and maybe if I someday purchase and update a PC despite their obsolete nature (fnar fnar) I might consider getting Star war TOR but honestly fuck assassins creed hate all their games
What was wrong with the first one?

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
I could care less about Skyrim.

And you know how My Little Pony haters say that part of why they hate it is how they're tired of being surrounded by it and the hype for it?

I'm absolutely sick of hearing about Skyrim.

ratman995

Nov 30, 2009
LilithSlave said:
I could care less about Skyrim.
Couldn't care less!!! (angry grammatical rant over, seriously look at it)
Anyways I can't care less about Modern Warfare and the Battlefield games, Ive always hated them, they are taking money away from projects i would actually like to see done (ie maxis creating something that isn't spore)

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
I'll prolly only get Skyrim when it's a GOTY edition with all DLC's and below 30 bucks. Yeah...that's in about 2 years time. I can wait.

If ME3 will only be playable by also installing Origin....no way in hell.

The rest is simply not my thing...one way or another.

craftomega

May 4, 2011
Satsuki666 said:
To be honest I dont give a flying fuck about anything on that list other then MW3.

craftomega said:
What was wrong with the first one?
I assume you mean other then being insanely repetitive? There was also the problem later on in the game where if you even looked near a guard or were not doing the hiding thing 100% of the time half the guards in the city would jump you. You also could not ride horses into the city. Seriously I could run a horse full tilt right up to the city gates and then it would just crumble beneath me. The combat was also rediculously broken in that it consister of block block counter block counter block counter. Oh and all of this is coming from somebody who rather liked the game.

All true yet it was so emmersive that i still loved it.

Scorekeeper

Mar 15, 2011
I won't get MW3, since CoD has been milked dry.
I won't get SR3 because I don't have time for it.
I won't get SWTOR because I don't have a good enough computer.
I won't get ACR because I'm tired of facing the same technical issues in every AC game.
I will get TESV because it looks wonderful and I've been anticipating it for years.
I will get ME3 because it'll be great and will finish the ME trilogy.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
craftomega said:
Im asking you what ones are you not going to buy.
Ohhhhhhhh... -facepalms- I was kinda in class and didn't read it correctly haha, sorry about that -votes now-

ZeroDotZero

Sep 18, 2009
Out of them all, there is no chance I will be getting AC:R. Just never enjoyed the series.

Definitely getting ME3 and Skyrim, just a matter of which others to get.

Davih

May 7, 2011
Not getting SWTOR. I plan on getting the others, but not all of them will be day 1 purchases. The only one I preordered was Skyrim.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Out of those, MW3 and Star Wars TOR.
I never cared for Call of Duty and I have no interest in a Star Wars game that isn't Star Wars: Battlefront 3.

jw1410

Aug 31, 2011
Saints Row 3 :/

Don't know why just really doesn't appeal to me, all the rest are day one purchases for myself.

craftomega

May 4, 2011
WOPR said:
craftomega said:
Im asking you what ones are you not going to buy.
Ohhhhhhhh... -facepalms- I was kinda in class and didn't read it correctly haha, sorry about that -votes now-
Heh its ok alot of people were miss reading it. I changed the title in the hope it would help.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
MW3 - don't play online alot and had my fill with COD4.
Mass Effect 3 - not really interested in the series
Star Wars OR - again not really interested

Undecided about AC Revelations, will probably get it eventually.

Digitaldreamer7

Sep 30, 2008
Won't be getting the boring game that is anything oblivion (skyrim). Just found it all boring as hell. Oh and because MOAR BAULDERS GATE GAMES!!!!!!

I won't be getting SR3, don't need another GTA clone.

I won't be getting Assassins Creed because it doesn't interest me. I didn't like the first one much.

MW3.. I normally wouldn't buy this one, but, the 5 people I play games with on a regular basis are getting it and I worked out a way to get it brand new for the local store for 40.00$ so that'll happen. Wasn't a fan of blops but i have both of the other Modern Warfare games. I dig the story and the game play. Not so much the community of asshats that comes along with multiplayer.

I will be getting ME3... Just don't know if i'll be doing it on PC or xbox... All my saves are on Xbox, but, I really do prefer sitting at my PC. I could probably play through the PC versions, Or download a save game that is identical to my xbox ones.

SW:TOR - This one i'm not sure. It will be solely dependent on pricing.

craftomega

May 4, 2011
Digitaldreamer7 said:
Won't be getting the boring game that is anything oblivion (skyrim). Just found it all boring as hell. Oh and because MOAR BAULDERS GATE GAMES!!!!!!

I won't be getting SR3, don't need another GTA clone.

I won't be getting Assassins Creed because it doesn't interest me. I didn't like the first one much.

MW3.. I normally wouldn't buy this one, but, the 5 people I play games with on a regular basis are getting it and I worked out a way to get it brand new for the local store for 40.00$ so that'll happen. Wasn't a fan of blops but i have both of the other Modern Warfare games. I dig the story and the game play. Not so much the community of asshats that comes along with multiplayer.

I will be getting ME3... Just don't know if i'll be doing it on PC or xbox... All my saves are on Xbox, but, I really do prefer sitting at my PC. I could probably play through the PC versions, Or download a save game that is identical to my xbox ones.

SW:TOR - This one i'm not sure. It will be solely dependent on pricing.

SR3 is not really a GTA clone. It less focused on story and more focused on wacky fun.

And TOR will be $60 release date cost with $15 a month fee same as WoW.