Poll: Which game would you buy first?

TheHighDino

May 1, 2011
Imagine if Minecraft, Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Gears of War 3 came out on the same day, and you only had enough money to buy one of them... which one would you buy and why..?

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Most likely Battlefield 3. I liked Bad Company's multiplayer a lot more than I did BlOps. I'm actually gonna try and see what I can do to get my piece-o-crap laptop to be able to play it. I'd get some of the others eventually.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Skyrim and Gears 3 are the only appealing games on that list.
Skyrim has significantly more gametime per dollar though if you're not that into multiplayer shooters.

deshorty

Dec 30, 2010
Probably gears. I was torn between skyrim and gears, but then I remembered, I barely liked oblivion, but I loved the hell out of the first two gears. Trend would probably continue in the next of their line.

Lucyfer86

Jun 30, 2011
Gears of war 3, since i have minecraft and couldn't care less about skyrim or battlefield.

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
Battlefield 3

Because I already have Minecraft and nothing else really interests me

baconsarnie

Jan 8, 2011
I only have the capability to run minecraft s that's an easy choice for me. If that wasn't any issue i would get skyrim.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
BF3, despite the preoder DLC row. I already own Minecraft and have no real interest in the rest. Plus I know at least three other people that wont care about the bonuses and we'll probably end up having a good time with it anyway.

Faust VIII

Mar 31, 2011
I vote skyrim with minecraft as a close second i'm not really into all those shooters.

I don't really understand why you put 3 shooters on the list and only one rpg and one well minecraft (whatever genre it may be), seems a bit out of balance to me.

TheHighDino

May 1, 2011
Faust VIII said:
I vote skyrim with minecraft as a close second i'm not really into all those shooters.

I don't really understand why you put 3 shooters on the list and only one rpg and one well minecraft (whatever genre it may be), seems a bit out of balance to me.

I originally meant it to be just Minecraft, Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 because they all are released around the same time, but I added Gears because that's another big release this year and it would give people more choice.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Where is the "none" option? I really don't care much about any of those. If I had to answer, it would be Skyrim, but I really don't want to disappoint myself.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
none, I don't want to play any of those games, however...
AC: Revelations
Saint's Row The Third
Uncharted 3
All come out on the same day, all are preordered, now which do I put in the machine first?

DoctorPhil

Apr 25, 2011
MMO with no goal, Dime in a dozen FPS or huge RPG? I'll take the latter. I'm not looking forward to that one either though.

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
Why first? I'd only buy Skyrim out of that list at all, ever, at any point of my human existence... 2 of those are shooters, 1 is console exclusive and 1 is game i find generally boring.

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
I assume with minecraft you mean the completed version?
Either way, I definitely choose skyrim

Xaryn Mar

Sep 17, 2008
Skyrim. The other games are not my cup of tea with perhaps minecraft as an exception.