Poll: Which instrument do you like best

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
gorunmezadam said:
Socken said:
Guitars obviously. But bass is a very closs second. A good bassline can make a decent song great (think Metallica's Orion), and I always loved bass solos (think anything by Marcus Miller or Cliff Burton). Which is also why I bought one the other day!
sounds more like you bought the bass because you are intimidated by guitar.

though, carry on whippersnapper. you'll see the light one day.
Considering I've been playing the guitar for 4 years I'd say you're probably wrong.

EnemyOfGeneric

Jul 7, 2009
Oh definitely guitar! Nothing beats just picking up an acoustic, and taking it anywhere to play a few folk songs. Call me a hippy, I DARE you!

gillebro

Nov 13, 2009
the French horn's my baby. I'd hug it close to me but it would probably hurt me if I did.
I also play guitar.

gillebro

Nov 13, 2009
Toasterhunter86 said:
What, no love fro the brass section. I'm a trumpet player, and I'm disappointed by the responses here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_FHkjXwak
i have love for the brass section!

Captain Schpack

Apr 22, 2009
Hmm, I'm play percussion in my high school band, so i have to say that. However, I really like techno/electronic/house music so electronic is another possibility. In addition, I like the ability and feel of a guitar and I'm also a big fan of classic rock, so that too.

I could go on but I'm going to have to say I love each instrument and all types of music. I'm very big on music (even if my parents aren't). It will be the only thing or one of the things that I will force on my children. They'd gotta at least play a instrument.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Drums, definitely. I want to learn but can't afford a drumkit, or lessons. Though I'd probably teach myself through the internet anyway...