Poll: Which is the best browser?

xarealpersonx

May 3, 2009
Well, currently I'm using IE8 because it recently came out, but before IE8 I was using firefox. Then I realized...Wait, these are almost exactly the same. So I was wondering, whats your favorite?

Levk

Dec 25, 2008
IE has alot of secrity holes anyway that why i use Firefox, maybe not anymore not as much but still.. microsoft made it its crap ><

Lazier Than Thou

Jun 27, 2009
I got Firefox because I didn't want to bother with upgrading IE. Plus I like noscript and the other various add-ons from Firefox.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I like Chrome, it's easy to use, faster on my computer and so much tidier than the others.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Opera. (version 10, actually. Which is still in beta.)

It's just what I've gotten used to really. Though it IS good, some of this stuff is all rather subjective.

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
I use Chrome because I like the minimalist interface. Firefox has some great plugins and utilities, but I find that chrome is a much cleaner browsing experience. I also really dig the omnibar.

Twin Of Aphex

Nov 7, 2008
Firefox all the way.
I used IE when i first started exploring the internet and i used it for a good few years before i was told about all the security issues it had.

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
xarealpersonx said:
sneakypenguin said:
Chrome. By far faster on my compy than FF(ram hog) or Opera.
I tried chrome, and it looked and felt like IE painted even whiter than it already is.
I like it cause its so "clean" just a search bar back button and tabs. That and google search tied into everything is amazing.