Poll: Which is the better purchase, deus ex human revoulution or skyrim?

ChaosEternal

Feb 4, 2011
I have only played Deus Ex, will play Skyrim soon. Anyway, I'd have to recommend both even if I have only played DE:HR. Deus Ex was an amazing game. It had a fantastic art style, a fantastic story, interesting characters, and great gameplay. From what I have heard and experienced in previous TES games, Skyrim is a truly massive game where you can do whatever. While Deus Ex will keep you playing till it ends, and then replays, Skyrim could keep you playing for hundreds of hours just doing random stuff.

BeerTent

Resident Furry Pimp
May 8, 2011
I played the 1st Deus Ex, I heard a lot of bad things about HR, but I still say stick with Human Revolution because it's not the fucking oblivion engine.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
cgaWolf said:
Wait for x-mas steam sales, and buy both :D
This. If you're getting them on PC, buy both on sale. If you're buying on console, then maybe you should read about Skyrim issues on consoles. Mainly on PS3 if that's what you have.

Recommending one over the other on PC is like Sophie's choice.

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
Kahohess said:
You should get both, that's why start with Skyrim so you'll have something to play by the time Deux Ex gets its first dicount on steam or whatever you use.
already had one, got the dlc too for a total of around 40$ australian, man its goood

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
BeerTent said:
I played the 1st Deus Ex, I heard a lot of bad things about HR, but I still say stick with Human Revolution because it's not the fucking oblivion engine.
my only real gripe is that during my non-lethal stealth run I am forced into boss battles in which I must kill some walking tank with no stealth options at all.

I had to spend praxis points on the Tyfoon augment just to take down that invisible *****. Now I am left with an ability to explode violently on a non-lethal, which is just the opposite of optimal.

other then that though, I've had tonnes of fun with it. on PC at least its one of this years must-plays in my book. I've yet to play skyrim still but deus ex is gonna be hard to top.