Poll: Which Mass Effect 2 DLC is best/most fun?

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
Well i recently got a new xbox and had to sell the old one to get it(the new built-in wireless works great for me now...unlike before) which caused me to lose all my saved games.

So now that im done with Halo Reach for a bit im wanted to play ME2 for the first time since i beat it from launch.

Now since im starting from scratch on a new game i wanted to know which of the DLCs is more story intertwined with the main game or funnest if none of them are.

I already got the firewalker pack, Normandy Crash Site, and Zaeed The Price of Revenge from the Cerberus network but i added it with the other 3 DLCs that come with missions on the poll so you can still vote for it if you want.

Also are any of the weapon packs worth-it since im here already...im mostly ignoring them so there not on the poll but if some of you guys say there worth the money then maybe.

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
Shadow Broker is the most fun, most important, and gives you the most "extras" so to speak.

Overlord is pretty awesome itself, but if you need one and only one DLC, there's no contest here.

EDIT: Oh, and no the weapon packs aren't really worth it, unless you really need burst-fire sniper rifles, slow-firing assault rifles, or a completely kick-ass shotgun.

(Hint: You don't, really, but they're pretty cool if you like wasting money.)

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
I liked the Firewalker DLC. Sure it doesn't offer anything good in the way of story or characters or goodies, but it mixes up the gameplay which to me makes it more interesting than "More of the Same: the DLC". Too bad it's just a couple of short bits clumped together. If they had added Firewalker sequences throughout the normal game in stead of keeping them walled off in their own inconsequential side-mission arc I'd have enjoyed it even more.

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
So if i had to get only one then the Lair of the Shadow Broker is it?..it is the more expensive one lol...I planed to get one of two Lair or Kasumi and pick the other one up at a later date so i guess i will get Lair of the Shadow Broker then :).

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
FlashHero said:
So if i had to get only one then the Lair of the Shadow Broker is it?..it is the more expensive one lol...I planed to get one of two Lair or Kasumi and pick the other one up at a later date so i guess i will get Lair of the Shadow Broker then :).
Definitely.

Lair is longer and much better, though your mileage can vary.

Kasumi gets you one mission, a new character and a lot of interesting dialogue aboard the Normandy, but not much else.

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
Yeah, choice #1 should be the shadow broker, #2 Overlord, the rest comes trailing far behind imo.

cerebus23

May 16, 2010
yea number 1 shadow broker
#2 overlord
#3 kisume

rest of them all you can skip entirely.