Poll: Which Metallica T-shirt should i get?

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
I want to buy a Metallica t-shirt and was wondering which album cover art I should buy. One of my friends already has the Master of Puppets shirt and most other kids at my school have Ride the Lightning already. ...And Justice for All is my number one choice thus far solely for the reason that no one else I have seen at my school wears one and it's a very good CD. I'm not sure if Kill 'Em All is school appropriate, not that I care, and I would prefer Ride the Lightning over ...And Justice for All.

Ayudame por favor!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I would pick Ride the Lightning, only because it was the first Metallica album I had heard. It doesn't matter if your friends already have the T-Shirt, just don't wear it at the same time. If you do, things will get weird.

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
Heh, I can see a shitstorm of Metallica hate coming in a while. Oh well, not much a fan of them now but I can still listen to Master of Puppets and Kill 'Em All once and a while.

I would say Ride the Lighting or Justice for all.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Get all four and meld them into one ultra-shirt!

...Not funny, huh?

"...And Justice For All" would probably be the choice to make; you yourself admitted that it's the one you're thinking of getting. If you do like Ride the Lightning better then you could always get it anyway regardless, though.

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
MGlBlaze said:
Get all four and meld them into one ultra-shirt!

...Not funny, huh?
I enjoyed the "ultra-shirt" idea. intriguing to say the least...

CIA

Sep 11, 2008
I like ...And Justice For All's album art the best out of the ones you named. You could get Load and explain loudly to everyone you see what the picture is of.

Another option is to buy a plain black shirt.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
I have the Master of Puppets one, but it seems fairly common, so if I were you I'd go for the Justice one. It's jsut such a cool album cover.

Mr.Valdor

Speaker of Chaos
Apr 4, 2010
either kill em all or ride the lightning i wouldn't get a shirt of one of their newer albums cause in my opinion most of their newer albums aren't very good.

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
CIA said:
I like ...And Justice For All's album art the best out of the ones you named. You could get Load and explain loudly to everyone you see what the picture is of.

yeah explaining Load would be a great conversation starter!

Koganesaga

Feb 11, 2010
I'd say none in favor of a shirt with "Party Hard" on it, maybe with some crazed SOB on the front.

CIA

Sep 11, 2008
rt052192 said:
CIA said:

yeah explaining Load would be a great conversation starter!
Yep. Then you can move on to a critical analysis of every Cannibal Corpse album cover.

Hyperactiveman

Oct 26, 2008
Meh, everyone goes for Master of Puppets cos of Battery which does sound epic but at the same time a little too generic... Personally I feel that the album is not heavy enough and lacks the awesome bass riffage of the late great Cliff Burton like in Fight Fire with Fire and Call of Cthulu. Sure Master of Puppets has The Thing that should not be but to me it doesn't sound that good... Like it's got the lyrics in it but not really enough instrumental aspect to it.

So in summary... Ride the Lightning - That's just my opinion is all.

Metal Brother

Jan 4, 2010
Get the one with the Manowar logo on it, so people know you actually listen to heavy metal.

;-)

Although the Ride the Lightning cover art was cool too..

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
Oh god the epicness. I can't choose!!! Umm Ride The lightening. Just randomly picking one