Poll: Which next generation console do you hope comes out first?

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Oh, I really don't give a..
No..wait. I'd like it if Nintendo released the most powerful console on the market. It would be bloody hilarious to see people like you having their console of choice being belittled by a 'toy' company.

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
samaritan.squirrel said:
No..wait. I'd like it if Nintendo released the most powerful console on the market. It would be bloody hilarious to see people like you having their console of choice being belittled by a 'toy' company.
Like when N64 was more powerful than PS1 and GCN was more powerful than PS2? Fans have a reality distortion field that stops them noticing.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
More Fun To Compute said:
samaritan.squirrel said:
Like when N64 was more powerful than PS1 and GCN was more powerful than PS2? Fans have a reality distortion field that stops them noticing.
But in those cases, the Dreamcast and the Xbox were more powerful respectively.
I think..I'm probably wrong.
I was thinking of Nitendo actually dominating in terms of hardware.
Not that I really care.
I only have a console out of necessity [lack of money for PC]

Tich

Aug 13, 2008
It's not going to be a console with motion controls. So if Natal becomes a must for gaming on then I won't support the new XBox and drop consoles alltogether.

PhantomCritic

May 9, 2009
I've always considered myself a playstation player more than the other consoles and it would be natural for me to think "PS4!" but that said, I feel like getting the next xbox(if Microsoft stops remaking the 360 all the time that is...) Unless Nintendo wisens up, I honestly doubt even the Ninty fans are going to be interested in their next console.

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
samaritan.squirrel said:
But in those cases, the Dreamcast and the Xbox were more powerful respectively.
I think..I'm probably wrong.
I was thinking of Nitendo actually dominating in terms of hardware.
Not that I really care.
I only have a console out of necessity [lack of money for PC]
It is more fair to compare Dreamcast to GCN than N64 due to release dates. N64 was perceived as being behind PS and Saturn in that it didn't have CD storage so missed out on some multimedia but the 3d graphics were years ahead. X-Box wasn't that much more powerful than Gamecube when it came down to the actual games. You could point to a game on X-Box and say that GCN had nothing like it but you could also point to Wind Waker and say the same about zee xxx box.

Diablini

May 24, 2009
I am good at heart, so I don't want a console. I want peace on Earth!
But seriously I hope Sony stops making consoles and the Xbox prevailes. All hail the holy Xbox, ruler of the kingdom of gaming!

*Starts bowing to a picture of a big X*

toasterslayer

Dec 24, 2008
i want a new nintendo. think about it:
"you thought the wiimote was fun,but now we have wiipants!" i would buy it. =)

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
I hope none of them make it out and we stop making new consoles until the rest of the tech catches up (TVs data storage devices and the like.)

Rheden_Sol

Dec 13, 2008
I guess Microsoft got it goin' on this gen, hopefully will the next too.
Although we got a good thing goin' now, i guess.

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
No next generation console's for me thanks, PC's are all the next generation I need *Hugs Case*