Poll: Which of the escapist video series' is your favourite?

DannyDeparted

Mar 12, 2008
Have your say on which of these is The Escapist's best video endeavour to date.

Now editted to include more options in response to feedback.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
What is with the sudden surge of these topics?...please use the search button.

MisguidedZen

Jan 25, 2009
It's really a toss up between ZP and UR. Unskippable is alright, but I prefer their other videos at their own site, www.loadingreadyrun.com

They've got some funny stuff there, I'd recommend checking it out. Phailhaus and The Whatever Thing are good series. And Iron Stomach Challenge. A good time waster if you've seen all the videos The Escapist has to offer.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
Why did you decide to omit Doomsday Arcade? It's not my favorite but I think it deserves to be a choice.
I would go with unskippable because I have the most LPAJ (laughs per attempted joke, trying to coin a new phrase).

L.B. Jeffries

Nov 29, 2007
D_987 said:
What is with the sudden surge of these topics?...please use the search button.
Now that Deadspace is coming out for the Wii they're running out of fodder?

ellimist337

Sep 30, 2008
Unskippable is just starting, but I do enjoy it a lot. Give it time, and it'll get even better. De-rez took a little while to hit its stride. I, as well, like a lot of what loadingreadyrun has to offer; particularly the cooking. Mmmm... Swiss Meat Roll.

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
Hmm. Didn't it used to be that versus threads got automatically deleted? If that was the case it needs to be brought back. Sick of these threads already and I've only been back posting like 2 days.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
after eternal sonata unskipable wasnt as funny although that was something that made me a lot

ampa451

Nov 22, 2008
ZP brought me here. unskippable is keeping me from leaving. what happened to there will be brawl?

steve141761

Sep 17, 2008
Of course ZP is winning....

But I like Unforgotten relams more... then its a close second by Unskippable... then ZP, even if I DID come here for ZP

BubbleGumSnareDrum

Dec 24, 2008
ZP, but Unskippable is a close second. Seeing that cinema from The Getaway brought back memories of middle school and my PS2.