Poll: Which of the following series need to be brought back from the dead?

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
Unknower said:
Thief (New game should be called Thief III, just to say "fuck you" to Deadly Shadows.)

X-Wing/TIE Fighter -series

Star Wars: Republic Commando

Army Men. "War is not black and white, it's Green and Tan!"
*Nods in complete agreement*

They really need to make a sequal to Republic Commander. (I heard that their is a book sequal but it needs to be a game.)

While I will admit that the later Army Men games had their problems, there is so much potental for placing plastic beings in real combat situations. (Flamethrower + Plastic = Fun)

ThorUK said:
Army Men
Wolfenstein 3D (ignoring Return to Castle Wolfenstein, that was a fairly fail game)
I want to take this time to point out that they are making a new Wolfenstein. (Trailer [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey8g56I7yM8&feature=related#])

GameInformer had a special on it. Everything I've seen makes me want this game.

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
Monkey Island! ... And many others.

Out of the list, I'm going with Jedi Outcast.

iamnotincompliance

Apr 23, 2008
Carmen Sandiego or Guardian Legend, but since Brøderbund doesn't make actual games anymore, I doubt we'll be seeing those anytime soon.

With a new Kid Icarus in the works, maybe Big N will bring back (and flog to death) Startropics?

At least some company claims to be working on Earthworm Jim 4, and until our brilliant ideas are taken for what they are, it'll have to do.

Alpha001

Dec 31, 2007
Onmi said:
More Boktai and Zone of Enders please.
Loved Boktai sooooo much, still have it around here somewhere.... Could only play it right in California though...