Poll: Which one are you?

Levk

Dec 25, 2008
ima Pessimist because it's what happens anyway, the bad things always happens to me so why not prepare for em, i tried thinking good things but then for every good thing that happen 4 bad things happen -_-"

JenXXXJen

Mar 11, 2009
I think... cynical optimist. I might ***** a lot, but I always see the bright side of a situation.

Everyone thinks I'm a pessimist.

Laura.

May 30, 2009
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
Laura. said:
Optimist here.
Pessimists are boring: "Whine whine whine, won't happen, it's crap, told you so."
It's better to see the good side of things!
Really? Needlessly cheery people bore the hell out of me.

I've been pessimistic, cynical, jaded and misanthropic since I was 4 years old.
It's never needless ;)

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Optimists meet endless disappointments.

Pessimists enjoy when things come apart and are pleasantly surprised when they don't. That's win-win surely?

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
I'm an optimist, but I'm not a delusional one. I know reality can bite you in the ass if you get caught up in thinking about how things should be.

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
The glass is half full when it is being filled, half empty when it is being drained. Life is the same way, mostly. But whichever I am, I'm also someone bothered by improper spelling.

Drink Just Six

Jun 23, 2009
Optimist. Whenever bad things happen to me, I always think of the many things that would be worse, then I fell a LOT better!

9NineBreaker9

Nov 1, 2007
A realist: the glass is not half empty or half full, but simply twice as large as it needs to be. I found it humorous when my teacher called me a Pollyanna when I told him this, which neither reflects that statement or me in the slightest sense.

But, for simplicity's sake, I'm a pessimist.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I really wanna say I'm an optimist but...people around me say I'm pessimistic so I guess I'm just deceiving myself lol

Darkrain11

May 14, 2009
more of a realist really. But if you work towards the best and hope for the best and succeed it's a great feeling and if you don't, you pick yourself up, come to terms with the fact you can't always win and get right back to it.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
An optimist. If my day is bad, I make it good. If I constantly was in a foul mood without having any hope that things will improve, I would just fucking kill my self.