Poll: Which should I get Or Xbox

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Johnny Novgorod said:
Casual Shinji said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
as well as - god willing - The Last Guardian.
Get your head out the sand, soldier! Live in the now!
Sir, I KNOW Team Ico will come in and save us, sir!
God dammit soldier, it's dead! It was a good game and it got cut down in its prime, but there's living games out there that need you now!

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
ecoho said:
IceStar100 said:
Looking at states and all. Now I want my fellow escapist views. Most of the games I want or across all systems. Shadows of Mordor being the biggest. I know it's on the 360 but I want the real one. After Xbox got it's teeth kicked in it's been more user friendly. Still it is the weaker system the PS4 has the better hardware. However PS has it's own problems like trying to shove in the touch pad. Seems it's giving a lot of people are having trouble just touching it by mistake. Also how is the back catalog. If it just has infamous I will be happy. Still I have had the 360 so my friends are are it and last time it was a pain getting patches and such for PS3. I don't know where the wind will blow however since PS has been the go to system so developer are likely to develop for it but the Xbox is coming back. So my fellow Escapist which one.

Side note. Done PC gaming and not fond of it. So buy a PC is not an option.
if you liked your 360 controller you want an xbox one. its that simple they have the better controller and no dam touch screen that's ham fisted into the exclusives so you have to use it....
Yes the Kinect is also ham fisted into some but at least that's not as awkward to use. Also the xbox one has fewer problems with multiplatform releases.(which are what everyone is playing as the good console exclusives are few and far between.)
honestly I like the TouchPad it adds some extra buttons and has made a few things easier to do. My only problem is the big ass light on the controller.

OT: I own both 360 and PS3 so when I was choosing what one to get next I used there past releases to help.

I got the ps4 due to ps3 having a much more diverse lineup of exclusive games.

And so far it looks like it's a trend that will continue.

The Xbox One has been loosing so many exclusives that have been going onto PC.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
If you eliminate PC and Wii U as options...
Substantial reasons to get an Xbone: 0
Substantial reasons to get a PS4: ....All of them?

If you factor in PC and Wii U...
Substantial reasons to get an Xbone: 0
Substantial reasons to get a PS4: 0-ish?
Substantial reasons to get a PC: Nearly all of them.
Substantial reasons to get a Wii U: All the rest of the reasons not covered by PC.