Poll: Which system has the best looking 2010 so far?

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
A simple question, to which I expect a simple answer: which of the consoles do you expect to have the best 2010?

My vote currently, against all the ire I'm sure to face for selecting it, is the Wii. Galaxy 2, Other M, No More Heroes 2, Grinder, Red Steel 2, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom... there's a whole lot of excellent software coming out to Wii next year, and it has me much more excited than the other systems.

EDIT: And to avoid any sort of hissy-fit, the games that justify your system do not need to be exclusives.

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
I don't even know what's coming out this year, so I'll just say PS3 since it's the only current generation console I own.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
I'd have to say Xbox 360, due to the fact that no PC titles look appealing to me at the moment, and I don't care about PS3 games.

Mr Orange

Jun 15, 2008
I wish it was the PC, but I'm going to say 360 because of Alan Wake.

The only other games I care about (Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, for example) are all multi-platform titles.

So I think I'm going to have to get a 360 now :(

sabotstarr

Sep 4, 2008
probably PS3, as the good games that use the hardware sucsesfully will soon come out, but maybe due to the recession the 360 will come out on top (of the PS3/360 fight, Wii is light years ahead but still behind in everything) only because of how well I've seen MW2 do.
If just 1 more good game comes out before a really good PS3 game then it's over.

All speculation, and yes i am a huge 360 fanboy =#

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
Can't we say all of them because gaming in a hold has a lot to look forward to in 2010.

ZeroDotZero

Sep 18, 2009
Looking like PS3 or PC.

God of War, possibly Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy, MAG, White Knight Chronicles and of course, the big one, 3D Dot Game Heroes!

And PC has Cataclysm. Obviously some other big releases out there, but BAM. Cataclysm.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Ps3 has God of War III coming. That and there are a lot of cross consoles coming. 360 has the likes of Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 not to mention Splinter Cell: Conviction coming to it. FFXIII is coming but I think appeals to more ps3 people I know. For me I'm gonna say ps3 just because I've wanted god of war III so badly

Editos

Sep 14, 2009
PS3 for God of War 3 and Heavy Rain amongst others. However, my 360 will be seeing a lot of action early doors with Mass Effect 2 and Bayonette.

TAGM

Dec 16, 2008
Let's see... Can't think of ANY games for the wii (I only just remembered Galaxy when you said it, so I'm going to say this as of five seconds ago) Haven't been paying attention to 360, PS3 or PC, PSP and DS are, at least in my systamatic mind that says that a gaming system should last no more then five years before the develepors move on to something else, Almost dead...
Yeah, 2010 doesn't look to great for me as of yet. Who knows, though - Might just be a good year.

October Country

Dec 21, 2008
I'll say PS3 because of Heavy Rain and The Last Guardian. Bioshock 2 as well, though that is multi-platform.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
PC:

Mafia 2(!!)
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
Crysis 2
Alpha Protocol
Just Cause 2
A new Total War game (not my cup of tea, but always exceptionally well received)
Metro 2033
The Old Republic (I despise it's existence due to it replacing KotOR 3, but it doesn't look bad and it's likely to be a huge exclusive for the platform)

If they were supposed to be exclusives you didn't say - but there are very few exclusives between the big 3 anymore.

Besides, PC games are cheaper and look better - so win/win.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
I think next year is fairly balanced, most of the major titles are multiplatform anyways.

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
2010 as a whole is just a giant gaming joy bin for every system. Halo: Reach, Final Fantasy the Thirteenth. Mass Effect the Second. Probably some good Wii titles. PC has Cataclysm and SWTOR.