Poll: Which toilet seat is the worst to sit on?

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
For some reason whenever I sit on a seat no matter for how long its temperature never goes up. I guess I have a naturally cold bum.

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
warm because i now someone else used it and cant lie to myself that it isnt true.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I'll take a really cold toilet seat over even a slightly warm one. Maybe if the warmth didn't come from someone else's ass...

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Cold Seats. I REALLY hate cold seats.
Warm seats would also be uncomfortable.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
Florida, because of all those reports of snakes swimming in plumbing drains...
I don't want a snake biting my um... snake.

Dr.Poisonfreak

Apr 6, 2009
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Florida, because of all those reports of snakes swimming in plumbing drains...
I don't want a snake biting my um... snake.
ok this had me in stitches i've been up all night feeling sick so thank you for making me feel SO much better

OT: warm is creepy, but then cold isn't really much better but it's the lesser of 2 evils, so cold wins

whiskey_hicks

May 8, 2009
Wooden toilet seats, I one time had to pull an ass splinter out of a guest because of a wooden toilet seat. Never trusted wooden toilet seats ever since?

Oh... well uh to keep on topic, warm toilet seats are worse. The sudden realization that you have no idea where that ass has been before yours... to scary to think of. Stay ignorant, go with cold seats.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Cold in my own house and warm anywhere else because I have no idea why its warm.

It needs to be cold!!

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
I prefer warm over cold, because nothing startles me more more than a cold seat in the middle of the night. in pitch black darkness (cuz i usually don't turn on the light if i get up in the middle of the night.).