Poll: Which Version Do You Prefer?

Calobi

Dec 29, 2007
Onyx Oblivion said:
Thanks for the torture. Here's some back.

...Was that... Was that seriously just about 4 minutes of Navi being sped up? Why did I listen to the whole thing? Why did I keep my awesome headphones on, thus causing a huge migraine to suddenly appear? WHY AM I ASKING YOU ALL THESE QUESTIONS?!?!?!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Calobi said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Thanks for the torture. Here's some back.

...Was that... Was that seriously just about 4 minutes of Navi being sped up? Why did I listen to the whole thing? Why did I keep my awesome headphones on, thus causing a huge migraine to suddenly appear? WHY AM I ASKING YOU ALL THESE QUESTIONS?!?!?!
Because you've gone mad.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I still don't get this whole Caramelldansen thing, why are there characters swinging their hips back and forth while flapping their hands next to their head?

Edit: Ok so watching the original video I somewhat get it...but the original thing clearly has the girls do the flap thing on top of their heads (making it looks somewhat like bunny ears) but in the animated versions on youtube people place it on the sides of the head? Am I missing some kind of intermediate step where people decided to lower the hands or did people just brain hemorrhage after listening to this? Also out of the whole routine people only chose to keep the side to side hip swing? No steps? No turn/flap?