Poll: Who do you team up with?

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Jedoro said:
tippy2k2 said:
Jedoro said:
You put Garrus in the poll. I'm actually surprised he doesn't have 100% of the vote.

Or maybe disappointed. Garrus is a fucking boss.
I'm pretty sure he has 100% of the vote. There's an....error? Yeah, recount!!!

Wait, no. The people voting for not-Garrus are voting ironically! That's the only possible explanation.
They're sympathy votes, so the other choices don't feel so left out.
While I know that you two are just joking around, I still think it must be said the not everyone is a damned Mass Effect fanboy/girl.
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Only one right answer:

He's space-Batman.

No, shut up.

He's fucking SPACE-BATMAN.
If he were truly space Batman, you would play as him in Mass Effect instead of Shepard. Therefor he can not be space Batman until he is the star of the game.

I would have picked Luigi, but I had to pick Alyx. She's smart, agile, knows how to use a gun, and she's pretty good looking. Not to mention she can call upon Dog most of the time and who doesn't like Dog?

Jan 12, 2012
Jedoro said:
tippy2k2 said:
Jedoro said:
You put Garrus in the poll. I'm actually surprised he doesn't have 100% of the vote.

Wait, no. The people voting for not-Garrus are voting ironically! That's the only possible explanation.
Oh please! While guy-love may be a strong bond with Garrus, you can't trust that he won't ditch you to do some god-damned calibrations (which he must be really lousy at, because he never finishes).

You want a real bromance, with a buddy who's always got your back, and who's also a crack shot?

Plus, he can FLY. You don't see 'Space-Batman' doing that!

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Oh Garrus, we can calibrate together anytime. WoooHoooo! *bats eyelashes*

I mean,...uh,...because he's tough! YAY!

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
Garrus Vakarian, a noble yet still ruthless rouge. He come off as very "Chaotic good" to me which I must say I love. Still i can not say no contest I mean Alyx Vance is FUCKING Alyx Vance and is pretty damned fantastic.

Sylvanas of "Warcraft" is another fantastic choice as would Gordon Freeman.

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Jedoro said:
tippy2k2 said:
Jedoro said:

Oh please! While guy-love may be a strong bond with Garrus, you can't trust that he won't ditch you to do some god-damned calibrations (which he must be really lousy at, because he never finishes).

You want a real bromance, with a buddy who's always got your back, and who's also a crack shot?

Kazooie's a she, actually.

And... uh.. Garrus rides around in a spaceship, I guess...

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Let's see... Luigi... Tails... *mumble mumble*

!?

KAZOOIE!? CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

I find Banjo & Kazooie to be my absolute favorite gaming duo, so... Yeah. And I suppose Kazooie might even be my favorite female videogame character. Or at least one of them. Yeah. I'm bizarre, like that. And I wouldn't have it any other way! So many abilities and she's rather amusing, tooie! Er... I mean "too".

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009

Though it might be a little redundant to team up with myself...

Second choice would definitely be Kazooie though.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
I sat here, eyes glancing between Alyx and Garrus, til my mind finally screamed "Fuck it!" and flipped a coin.

Can't I bring them both?

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
Garrus Vakarian is my bro. He is a compleatly loyal badass best friend. What more do you want?

Off topic: He he, my solve media thingy is "All Bark. All Bite." I guess it likes Garrus as well.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Garrus Garrus Garrus!!! Seriously this is hardly a competition as none of the others can beat him!

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Only get to choose between those?
I'd go with Barrett in that case. I could just hide behind him while he does all the job.
Tails would also be a good choice. Fly away from danger!

Hm, perhaps I'm not the most courageous of men.

Jan 12, 2012
Saladfork said:
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Jedoro said:
tippy2k2 said:
Jedoro said:

Kazooie's a she, actually.

And... uh.. Garrus rides around in a spaceship, I guess...
Blast! I have humiliated myself on the internet! Still, at least it explains the strange feelings I have...

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Maya Fey.

No self-respecting Ace Attorney fan can vote otherwise.

Or even self-dis-respecting.