Poll: Who do you want in the next Smash Bros on the Wii U?

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Asuka Soryu said:
Cloud, because he has a big sword and he goes swishy, swooshy, swashy. And he beated the guy who has the sword that goes on and on forever, with white hair. So, I'd love to see Ichigo Kurosaki in here, and perhaps Gin Ichimaru, because of the swishy giant sword and the guy with white hair and the sword that goes on forever and, wait...

So, I want the guy with the giant ass sword and spiky hair, not the guy with the giant sword and spiky hair.

You know, the one who fought the guy with the white hair whose sword was really, really, long.
Your avatar made me assume that everything was a sexual innuendo XD

OT: I'd like to see Roy return as I prefer his aesthetic to Marth's. Other than that, I'd like Girahim from Skyward Sword. He has a sword and magic... I think he could work.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
I'd like to see the Animal Crossing people represented. Either as a pair like the Ice Climbers or have the boy and girl as alt. outfits like Wario's. It'd be great- use the shovel and net for melee attacks, the fishing rod for long-distance grabbing, and their final smash would bring the train from the first game thundering across the screen.

If I could add any 3rd party character, it'd be classic Mega Man. Then I would add (but due to some epic decision making it is no longer possible) Banjo and Kazooie.

As for assist trophies, the first one that's sprung to mind is de Blob. As much as I'd like to play as him, I think he'd work better if he showed up, smacked everyone around, doused them in paint and bounced off.

Oh, and I think they should add everyone's favourite Mario Kart item to use...

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
Sense they got Sonic why not get one of the other system mascots, like Crash or Master Chief. Personally I'd like to see Ratchet in a fighting game with all the weird weapons he's got he'd be rather fun to fight with, also Viewitful Joe or Sly Cooper just because I love those games.

Viridian

Jan 25, 2012
lRookiel said:
Minsc and Boo ofcourse.

Butt kicking for goodness!
There would be so many miniature giant space hamsters in their final smash.

OT: I would also like to see a member of the Golden Sun games in Smash Brothers, though I would also be happy with Soren from Fire Emblem. :D

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Kamek from the Mario franchise.

OR

Geno from Mario RPG

(One of these would be easier to impliment than the other... thank you Squareenix D:<)

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Skull Kid - Many MM fans would love this and his final smahs is obvious
Banjo and Kazooie - Moveset is perfect
Viewtiful Joe - ...Because he's awesome, and was originally exclusive for the gamecube
Travis Touchdown - ...Because he's awesome, and was originally exclusive for the wii

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
I'm all for the return of Mewtwo.

And otherwise, someone with a cane. Like if he walks he's like a posh gentleman strutting his stuff and as soon as someone gets close.. they get the CANE.

Kilo24

Aug 20, 2008
Crono from Chrono Trigger
Xel'lotath from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
M.U.L.E. from M.U.L.E.
Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes
Lemeza from La Mulana

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
A few people have already said it but Banjo and Kazooie seems like a really abvious choice. Hell, I'm not sure why they weren't in the first game. I mean, Nintendo owned them and they would have fit perfectly. They're certainly more deserving of a position than the fucking ice climbers.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
I'm betting they're going to replace Lucario with Zoroark
just because Zoroark is pretty much the Lucario of this iteration of pokemon.

Some characters I'd like to see though:

King kruel
Raiden (from mgs)
Final fantasy black mage (alternate costumes would be white mage, red mage, etc)
Miis
8bit Mario
Giovani (like pokemon trainer, but uses persian, rhydon and mewtwo :p)

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Oh, that's easy- I wanna see the Ultra-Intergalactic-Cybot G Marina Liteyears. Anyone else would just be so much padding if she were to be included.

Moveset:
A: Shake shake
A->: Shake shake
B: Shake shake
B->: Shake shake
X: Shake jump
Y: Shake jump
R: Shake shield

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Asuka Soryu said:
Cloud, because he has a big sword and he goes swishy, swooshy, swashy. And he beated the guy who has the sword that goes on and on forever, with white hair. So, I'd love to see Ichigo Kurosaki in here, and perhaps Gin Ichimaru, because of the swishy giant sword and the guy with white hair and the sword that goes on forever and, wait...

So, I want the guy with the giant ass sword and spiky hair, not the guy with the giant sword and spiky hair.

You know, the one who fought the guy with the white hair whose sword was really, really, long.
Hmm. I sense a trend there. What is it? OOH, OOH, I KNOW! Their all guys right! God, I'm a great detective.

Are you talking about the known Megaman or the one they stuck in Street Fighter X Tekan? Because that could be funny too.

I said Issac / Felix from Golden Sun, though the Prince of the Cosmos from Katamari Damacy would be well worth a laugh.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
Soxafloppin said:
Mewtwo should make his triumphant return! (no leaving the console on overnight this time though).

Maybe Roy too! Sly Cooper would be a really fun one but a WiiU exclusive is not going to get a Playstation exclusive character.
I'm pretty sure that Snake was a Playstation exclusive before brawl came out.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
Kilo24 said:
Crono from Chrono Trigger
Xel'lotath from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
M.U.L.E. from M.U.L.E.
Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes
Lemeza from La Mulana
Xel'lotath would be hilarious for the same reasons it's not happening. though to be fair Nintendo does hold all of the rights to that game, so he (it?) is still more likely than Travis.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Epicspoon said:
Soxafloppin said:
Mewtwo should make his triumphant return! (no leaving the console on overnight this time though).

Maybe Roy too! Sly Cooper would be a really fun one but a WiiU exclusive is not going to get a Playstation exclusive character.
Oh really? didn't know that!

Definately Sly Cooper then :D

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
With the exclusivity of Resident Evil: Revelations and Mercenaries 3D I'd like to see any of the characters from either of those, I imagine they'd play similar to Solid Snake. Just looking at my DS games though, Phoenix Wright is overdue to be included, along with a Furio Tigre pallete swap. I'd really like to see Skull Kid from Majora's Mask though!

Soxafloppin said:
Epicspoon said:
Soxafloppin said:

Oh really? didn't know that!

Definately Sly Cooper then :D
Nah, Twin Snakes on the Gamecube!