Poll: Who is the worst comedian?

IanBrazen

Oct 17, 2008
funguy2121 said:
Thoughts on the best are also welcome.
David Fucking Cross.
I hate that Insulting dick.
Half his act is insulting the christian religion in as many ways as possible.
Im not a prude either, I can take a joke, but he is insulting just to be insulting.

ersatzcure

May 10, 2008
Jeff dunham... Just so completely not funny. Every time I see him on TV I just get a total blank face and think 'There are people that LIKE this?'

The best was Bill Hicks.

Punk Guy24

Oct 29, 2009
First off, Glen Beck is a comedian? Really? By who's standards? I mean if were talking about best unintentionally funny TV host, then hell yes. I can't believe that there are some sheeple who take that man seriously. But whenever I need to laugh and feel utter contempt for my fellow man, I watch Glenn Beck and then go and write op-ed pieces about him that no one will ever read, so I guess I'm kind of an emo and Glenn Beck is my Likin Park.

However, Dane Cook is the worst, he just steals other comedians jokes. Oh and he plays as Eddie Gordo in Tekken(who is the most cheap ass character I've ever seen!) so he is a horrible person and someone I would never want to have at a party.

Yudas

Apr 30, 2009
Of the ones you've posted I have only witnessed Dane Cook I'n action. He died in that movie. I think it was by a shovel.

I didn't like him up to that point but that action made me warm to him.

Acidwell

Beware of Snow Giraffes
Jun 13, 2009
ok well i wish i could have voted for more than one but anyway here they are and why(in my opinion):
Chris Rock: Ripping off Richard Pryor and eddie murphy and somehow fucking it up
Jeff Dunham:I find very little of his stuff funny. How is shouting Silence I kill you! funny i just dont get it.
Ricky Gervais: He has been doing the same shit for his whole career
EDIT:Forgot dane cook: his material is crap with no original jokes or anything close to funny despite this he thinks he's the shit. No just no

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
George Carlin and Rychard Pryor will never be topped. That said, Carlos Mencia, Dane Cook and all the redneck comic guild(Larry, the you might be a recneck dude, etc.) should cease trying to be funny, its an uphill battle that they will never win.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
Dane Cook. Ugh. He's gotten SOOOOOO annoying.
I watched some of his older stand up and got some chuckles out of it, but his stuff now is just, stupid.

Dragonearl

Mar 14, 2009
I don't know anyone on that list except for Ray Romano and I think he's alright, apart from that dopey attitude of his. I therefore will randomly pick Larry the Cable guy

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Is that Ray the guy from "everybody loves raymond"? If it is, he is the only one option I have even heard of, and I didn't find him funny. I don't really follow any stand-up comics or the sort...

As for the best, I guess I'll go with Simo Frangen. Alivaltiosihteeri rocks!

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
blackadder246 said:
This guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mL_wmfW9Q0
What, are you kidding? I'm watching this now, it's fucking hilarious, whether it's all an act or not XD

Anyways, I have a deep hatred for Dimitri Martin. I don't know why. I don't get it. I just twitch whenever I see him.

VanityGirl said:
Dane Cook. Ugh. He's gotten SOOOOOO annoying.
I watched some of his older stand up and got some chuckles out of it, but his stuff now is just, stupid.
Also, this. With the occasional exception, I can't even laugh at his old stuff anymore.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I forgot who this comedian's name was but he was 'apparently retated' and all he ever talked about was sex and sex related jokes. God he annoyed the hell out of me.

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
Pauly Shore, Gilbert Godfrey, Carrot-Top, Woody Allen, and of your choices I would add Larry the cable guy for completely ruining the Blue Collar Comedy Tour whenever he talks(good thing Ron White is so kick ass that he makes up for him).

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
Doormat said:
Dane Cook.

I break a mental sweat, he takes so long explaining the joke and when he hits the punch-line, it's worth it, you've just watched Dane Cook walk around the whole room explaining what he ate for breakfast!
This.

Dane Cook is a failure. Same with Dennis Leary.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
The only one on the poll that I consistently find unfunny would be Dane Cook but its hard for me to decide who I think is the worst I've heard. I do know some of my favorites though. I especially like Blue Collar comedy, and by that I don't mean just Bill, Ron, Larry and Jeff but others like Vic Henley, Rodney Carrington, Jon Reep and Steve McGrew. I also like some of the classics, Jack Benny is still funny. Oh and angry comedians like Lewis Black and most of all John Pinette. John Pinette has given me more asthma attacks and made me roll on the floor more than any comedian. I have it on good account that there is nothing better than John Pinette live in person.