Poll: who is your fav character

zinen

Jul 19, 2009
i know its over done but i haven't seen it on this site and i want to see what y'all think you can not vote for shadow because i hate emos and the ONLY reason anyone likes him is just that; he is emo i just wish this craz of emos blow over... my my how iv gotten off track well tell me why you like them if thay are not on here (dang 8 limit!!!) say so below

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Oh you mean my favourite character from Sonic? You sould've bloody well said that then!
And you don't want people to vote Shadow because you don't like him. Hm that's horribly biased. Also, he can't be emo have you ever seen him cut himself? No, I thought not.

So in answer to your question, my favourite character is Guybrush Threepwood.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
DR.ROBOTNIK

Seriously, Eggman is the dumbest name for a villain I've ever heard. Why would you call yourself that?

fedpayne

Sep 4, 2008
This is the worst thread I've ever seen, I think. Sorry.

And I vote DR ROBOTNIK

Edit: Ninjaaaaaaa!

rayman 101

Jun 7, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Oh you mean my favourite character from Sonic? So in answer to your question, my favourite character is Guybrush Threepwood.
[/b].
Same, and Shadow ofcourse.

(You just hate him because you can't face the fact that he's more badass and powerful than Sonic :mad: )

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Dr. Robotnik. His name isn't eggman. I don't care who's father he was or if he was technically a different person, Dr. Robotnik is way more basass than eggman.

And taking out Shadow because you don't like him is like taking out every single republican vote in an election because you're a democrat. Not a good choice, because some people like Shadow. He was like sonic's badass cousin.

I also have a plush toy of Knuckles that I won in a crane machine that I might put pictures up of if I can find him.

zinen

Jul 19, 2009
all right my fav is NOT sonic he is 3rd no i wll not tell you my fav and no his name is not robotnik it was eggman in japan as it has always been therefore eggman is his name and shadow IS emo how could you not see he is black and red, he dislikes EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING and i dont want to name the other 100 reasons be sids he is a ripoff-not-fast-at-all-sucks-in-the-games-whinny ***** AND KNUX IS KNUCKLES dumbass

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
Missing the option 'none of them' but if I have to vote for someone it would be sonic. The duo of sonic and tails vs Dr. Robotnica/Eggman is the only one I accept. The rest of the characters are needless filler/pointless plots/useless as heck and should be shot and gutted ASAP.

In fact, as Yahtzee said it 'Sonic doesn't need a new game, he needs help. Specifically the kind of help that involves taking him behind the shed and tearfully putting both barrelfulls through his confused oblivious little head. Stuff him, mount him, repurpose him as a litter picking device.' pretty much sums up my feelings of the entire Sonic franchize from over the last decade.

Also, zinen, please at least try to write understandable english. And welcome to the Escapist.

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Oh you mean my favourite character from Sonic? You sould've bloody well said that then!
And you don't want people to vote Shadow because you don't like him. Hm that's horribly biased. Also, he can't be emo have you ever seen him cut himself? No, I thought not.

So in answer to your question, my favourite character is Guybrush Threepwood.
This.

So now tha I am stuck here,
Ghat!
Hah!

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
I'm stuck. On the one hand, I think Shadow is bashed way too much, and he's actually pretty cool. On the other, I like playing as Sonic in Smash Brothers.

I think I'll go with Shadow.