Poll: Who liked 3-Dog?

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
i loved 3dog! he reminded me of the DJ from Jet Set Radio Future. and if anyone reminds me of his personality, he can't be all that bad.

Onsokumaru

Sep 20, 2007
I found him mostly annoying, but than the same goes for every radio show host I've ever come across. Fictional or not.

And by the way, am I the only one who got the feeling they made up the entire "Trouble on the homefront" quest just to shoehorn the line "You're a hero... and you must leave" in somewhere?

Quick Ben

Oct 27, 2008
I love him for the fact that he always seem to play "I don't want to set the World on Fire" (or whatever it's named...) whenever I whip out the Flamer or Shishkebab.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
I killed him around 20 times in Vats in many various and interesting ways so I guess no...

Axolotl

Feb 17, 2008
I didn't like him for multiple reasons, primarily he just didn't fit in with the setting. Also he was able to identify every thing I did as being done by me which was annoying.

Elurindel

Dec 12, 2007
Onsokumaru said:
I found him mostly annoying, but than the same goes for every radio show host I've ever come across. Fictional or not.

And by the way, am I the only one who got the feeling they made up the entire "Trouble on the homefront" quest just to shoehorn the line "You're a hero... and you must leave" in somewhere?
You know what, I think they do. I remember feeling the same form of creeping dread I felt in Fallout 1 when I heard it, partially because it was dramatic, partially because I remember feeling that same dread before, and partially because they'd ripped it off of Fallout 1. Even the the Wanderer knows it! "I don't like where this is going..."

Liverandbacon

Nov 27, 2008
He always told people about the evil things you'd done in the wasteland. To quote a blog that I've forgotten the name of, the author of which was a bit miffed with 3 dog: "If you're going around calling someone a murderer and a cannibal, you have to accept the possibility that they'll kill and eat you."

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Three Dog was the ONLY reason worth turning on my damn radio. It would be absolutely awesome if there were more tracks for the radio - as it stands I would turn it on long enough to hear what Three Dog had to say about my latest escipade and then click it off.

trombone2007

Aug 14, 2008
Three Dog is funnier when he's dead, cause the tech who takes over for him has some of the funniest one liners of the game.

GuerrillaClock

Jul 11, 2008
Good God no. Anyone who refers to themselves in the third person deserves a bear trap on their heads, Straw Dogs-style.

PMetal

Aug 6, 2008
Like a stereotypical white guy imitating a stereotypical idealogical black guy.

Ah-whoo!

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
alwaysrockon said:
if he didnt repeat the same stuff over and over again he might be cool but as he stands, i beleive he is annoying.
exactly. The music on that radio station causes me to lose so much of my will to live I want to take off all my clothes and throw down all my weapons and run to the Deathclaw Sanctuary.

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
i did not like 3d that much i don't like chatter or music while i'm playing and 3d made me feel guilty at times i don't like feeling guilty

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
He is pretty cool but has a very short attentionspan since he seems to repeat the same crap over and over.
oh wait everyone in the fallout and elder scrolls universes does this.