Poll: Who would cry more?

supermaster1337

Apr 22, 2009
This is a question that has been asked for a decade...
He broke her heart, she broke his xbox. Who cried more?

Why would the ______ cry more? (rediculus answers expected).

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
She can just get a new boyfriend... the guy has the BUY a new Xbox. Totally unfair to the dude.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
If this supposed "He" really broke her heart, and this "heartbreak" is actual heartbreak and not stupid teenage drama, then of course the hypothetical "She" would be more upset.
That, and the social expectation for the females of this species to cry more.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Its an Xbox. She'd have to hurt herself just to break it!
Seriously though, the Girl

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
guy needs to pay for xbox
girl gets paid to be someone's girlfriend

a girl can get a boyfriend by flirting, a boy can get a court order if he tries to do the same to get an xbox

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Perhaps if it was a high end customized gaming PC that she broke, then he'd be crying like a little girl (if only on the inside), and that's got nothing on a little heartbreak. But an Xbox is a bit cheaper and more importantly, not something as easy to get attached to.

Even were they priced the same, I "love" my PC, and losing it would be such a major pain in the ass I don't even want to think about it. My Xbox, on the other hand, could simply be replaced with a minor hit to the wallet, not much else.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I'm not sure she'd be able to cry after receiving such major heart damage as to classify it "broken". Hell, she'd probably be on life support, or have a pacemaker.

Probably the girl, in seriousness. The guy would just swear a lot.

Lineoutt

Sock Hat
Jun 26, 2009
The girl! duh! items are not more valuable than living things. My xbox broke and my cat died around the same time and I didn't give a shit about my xbox because I lost my frakkin cat.

But then again it all depends on the exact situation (was she just mad that he played xbox? did he play xbox instead of taking her to the hospital when she was pregnant?) Still probably the girl though.

MadPetOwner

Jun 19, 2010
Well, if it were me, I'd deffinetly cry more over the xbox. The xbox is just a thing, but damn how much good times have I had with my xbox. And I never really found break-ups as hard as everyone keep saying.

But in past experiences, when friends have been dumbed by boyfriends, there's usually alot of crying. ALOT of crying. So, I'll go with the girl.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
MurderousToaster said:
I'm not sure she'd be able to cry after receiving such major heart damage as to classify it "broken". Hell, she'd probably be on life support, or have a pacemaker.
You don't know a whole a lot about emotions, do you? =3 *holds ice cream near you to keep it from melting*

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
The girl. The guy would fly into a murderous rage. Maybe he'd cry while being raped in a prison shower.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
THE GIRL.

Men don't cry. So in either case it would be a GIRL crying. HAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously, I'd get angry, not upset if my hypothetical Xbox was broken, I'd get upset if a relationship was ended. So that one would win out.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
The girl. But only because the Xbox would break on it's own sooner or later anyway, and it's not like he didn't already pay for multiple by that point.

supermaster1337

Apr 22, 2009
Suki the Cat said:
MurderousToaster said:
You don't know a whole a lot about emotions, do you? =3 *holds ice cream near you to keep it from melting*
Be nice lol

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
supermaster1337 said:
Suki the Cat said:
MurderousToaster said:
Be nice lol
I'm just playing, he'll be fine^^.

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
the girl, it's hard finding a girl you love, and an xbox can be simply bought any day. Girl's would cry more because well... they're girls and they usually show more emotion then guys.