Poll: Who would win, Mr. T or Chuck Norris?

Overlord Moo

Apr 10, 2009
Yeah, I know this is stupid, but this sparked some serious descusion among friends awhile back. So who would win?

Go CHUCK!!!

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
It's great if that sparked discussion amongst friends, but it just doesn't belong here, for several reasons...

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
I'd point out how this is a VS. thread.
And how it doesn't offer any discussion.
But its late and I had three red bulls within a ten minute time period, so I'll contribute.

Mr. T fool. Chuck Norris is over rated.
However, in the end, Captain Planet would be the ultimate winner. He's so inspiring! The power, is yours!

Captain Planet, he's hero, gonna take pollution DOWN TO ZERO!
We're the planeteers you can be one too, cuz saving our planet is the thing to do!

Overlord Moo

Apr 10, 2009
Glerken said:
However, in the end, Captain Planet would be the ultimate winner. He's so inspiring! The power, is yours!

We're the planeteers you can be one too, cuz saving our planet is the thing to do!
need to add that option.

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
Overlord Moo said:
Glerken said:

need to add that option.
Seriously, can anything really top Captain Planet?
Be right back, I'm going to go watch an episode on Youtube.

Overlord Moo

Apr 10, 2009
Glerken said:
Overlord Moo said:
Glerken said:

need to add that option.
Seriously, can anything really top Captain Planet?
Be right back, I'm going to go watch an episode on Youtube.
Watch the Robot Chicken one.

Protect the enviernment, Or I'll F***ING KILL YOU!!!

rockingnic

May 6, 2009
JASON STATHAM > Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris > me > Mr. T > a cat (for the hell of it, so Mr. T can be better than something :p)

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Okay, who left the door open and let in the vs thread? Who was it? Come on now, 'fess up.

I could beat them both at this point since they're pretty old. How old does Chuck Norris have to get before Chuck Norris jokes no longer have relevance? Will people still joke about how awesome he is when he's 80?