Poll: Whores and politians...

Schreck157

Apr 14, 2009
Which ones are more of a blight on society? I mean honestly, if we as a race had to cut back on the number of one of these people, which one would be the better choice to keep around? Vote and explain your answer below.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
Well, both of them will happily fuck you, but with the whore it's probably not against the will of the person getting fucked. I'll vote for less politicians.

geddydisciple

Cerebrate
Aug 25, 2008
they are both good for society. We need politicians for government to work and we need whores to relieve stress.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
geddydisciple said:
they are both good for society. We need politicians for government to work and we need whores to relieve stress.
If you needed to relieve stress, why not use your hand? It's free, while whores cost money.

OT: Worse? Whores. Politicians never give you STDs.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Eh, can we have less of both? My trebuchet has room for all!

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
It doesn't matter. both will look up and shout "Save us." And I'll whisper "No."

Had to say it.

Actually politicians are worse (the corrupt ones at least). Their stupidity can affect the whole country, if not world. Whores are more limited.

geddydisciple

Cerebrate
Aug 25, 2008
zHellas said:
geddydisciple said:
If you needed to relieve stress, why not use your hand? It's free, while whores cost money.

Your hand is like a hostess cupcake while the real thing is like a $20 cheesecake from juniors. Besides, if you wear a raincoat you dont have to worry about std's :p

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
geddydisciple said:
And sometimes it's the other way round...

Where is the difference, both get paid to fuck things up! I kid of course. Or... do I?
Nah, I pretty much agree with the quoted person above. They sever a purpose for which they are hated by some and loved by others.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
zHellas said:
geddydisciple said:

Bill Clinton would like to have a word with you.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Whores are honest about what they do, politicians spout bullshit that keeps them in the good graces of who they decide is useful to them at the time.

Forgetitnow344

Jan 8, 2010
ITT Baby's First Anti-Government Joke Book

Both are good anyways. We're a representative democracy, which means it's up to us to pick the appropriate candidates to represent us. If we're all hung up on whether a candidate is black, Christian, likes the color green, etc. we aren't allowed to blame politicians for what they do in office. With few exceptions, we put them there.

Oh, and prostitution should be legal everywhere.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Politicians are much worse. A prostitute only messes up your life if you let her. A politician gets to mess your life up without your say.

Mumonk

Mar 14, 2010
There will always be a demand for paid sex, whores are just filling the demand. Same reason you can't get mad at drug dealers or tobacco companies or gun companies. There is a demand for it, and if they don't fill, it someone else will. You need to get mad at the people that demand it. Like small towns hating Wal-Marts, if they didn't want it, they wouldn't use it, and it wouldn't make money, and it would go away. But they don't, they love it, and that makes it grow.

Politicians on the other hand, while are doing the dirty work that people are willing to pay for(kinda like whores), they usually have some kinda personal power stake in what they do. Plus I have a personal hatred for the "religious" ones. Church =/= State. If people wanna have a PERSONAL belief system, that's all fine and dandy, but when politicians and lobbyists push their beliefs on others(banning gay marriage), that's gone too far.

I can easily not fuck whores. But politicians can warp my life and force me to abide by laws and rules that make no sense.